Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

11 May WU - Sarjaa weds Niru!!!!

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Recap - Niru comes to hospital. Doctor tells her Chandu's brother has taken Vishwa. Sarjaa brings Niru to temple and he tells her I am getting married with you. Niru says I can't do it. Sarjaa threatens her if she doesn't agree then he will not spare Vishwa.

Epi starts,

Marriage is going on between Sarjaa and Niru. Pakkya comes and informs Sarjaa that Vishwa is getting out of control. Make it fast else conducting this marriage is not possible. Sarjaa threatens Pandit to make it fast. Pandit starts chanting mantra fast.

At Penkarwadi, Chandu's teravah puja is going on and everyone is upset. In temple, Pandit asks Sarjaa to put Mangalsutra on Niru. Sarjaa holds Mangalsutra and promises Chandu that with this mangulsatra I am also making promise to take care of your amanat. Sarjaa puts Mangalsutra on Niru. Niru remembers how Chandu proposed her and she said yes. She says to herself it was your right Chandu to put Mangalsutra on me. I make owe to take revenge from Sarjerao for killing you. Back to Penkarwadi, Puja is still on. Few women gossips where is Sarjaa is right now? He should have been here. Other woman says why he should be here? He is responsible for Chandu's death. Sushila hears this and feels bad.

Back to temple, Pandit asks them to start phere. While taking pheras Sarjaa remembers how Chandu said he is lucky and Sarjaa hugs him. At fourth phera, Pandit asks Niru to walk ahead and explains meaning of that custom. It means wife make promise that she will face any risk first which comes to her husband's way. Everyone is skeptical whether Niru will come ahead. But she does and completes phere too.

Other rituals are done. Pandit asks Sarjaa kanyadan is remaining. Sarjaa is irritated and says I have put mangalsutra and pheras are also done. Now this is not required. But Pandit tells unless kanyadan happens Marriage is incomplete. Sarjaa asks Pakkya to treat Niru as his sister and do kanyadan. Pakkya does same

Pandit tells Sarjaa and Niru their marriage is done. Back to Penkarwadi, Godavari sympathizes with Sushila that Chandu is no more. She says its big loss for me as well. She reminds Sushila about money she lend from her. Sushila is surprised.

Sarjaaa and Niru comes out of temple. Sarjaa asks her to get into taxi. Niru says she wants to meet her baba. Sarjaa says I have showed you once and that is enough. I have sent your father to nice hospital for treatment. Now don't make much noise and get into taxi. I am your husband now and you should do what I ask you to do. And if you don't listen then that will not be good for your father. Niru gets into taxi. Sarjaa asks Pakkya to take care as Albela would have every information. Pakkya asks him not to worry and just handle matter at your house.

Everyone is gone and Sushila is upset. Sonali is crying looking at her. Alka comes and tells Sonali she has put cooker on gas. Slow down gas after some time. Also she has cut down vegetables too. Sonali looks surprised. Alka says now what to do? Look at aai's condition. Now we have to handle only. Sonali cries. Alka says I will arrange my stuff in room. Sonali is stunned. Alka says now Chandu is dead and aai has disowned Sarjaa too. Now Damu is only son for this family. They can't leave them in such situation. She goes inside.

Sonali sits down near Sushila and asks her to call Sarjaa dada. She says I have lost my one brother and I don't want to loose other one too. I know if you call him he will be here. Sushila is crying. Sarjaa opens the door and Sonali is happy to see him. Sushila is also surprised. Niru walks from behind. Sarjaa introduces her; she is Nirupama my wife! Sonali and Sushila are shocked.

Epi ends

Edited by darshana23 - 11 May 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 d update!!
wow so they finaly married!! :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
tanx alot darshu 4 the wonderful update! wow what a beautiful epi it was sarja-niru tied the knot!Tongue and now alka is also in the hse it will b interesting 2 watch really enjoyed the epi & ur update too tanx dear really appreciate ur hard work dear!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update .
Kapil is doing an awesome job as Sarja, he surpassed all my expectation. I can't believe from being Kuwar Yudi he's now playing a gangster. Keep Rocking Kapil

Juna04 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Darshu for the lovely update -  Great to see the new Montage and our dear Sarja looking hot and Niru looking very pretty as a bride...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Darshu diii...Hug

Gosh Kaps looked so handsomeDay Dreaming... I really loved the promise he made of looking after Niru all his lifeHeart... and i also loved when he saw Niru being sadCry... he got upset & felt guilty for being forceful...Broken Heart

Hehe knowing Sarja he's back to his disguise of aggressiveness laterLOLBroken Heart... but knowing how demanding Niru is he has no choice...Embarrassed

I really loved the way Sonali wanting her Sarja Dada backDay Dreaming & convincing Susheela to get him back... Heart

The best part about yesterday's episode was the beautiful banner of Sarja-NiruDay Dreaming... gosh both looked so good... Heart

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

smiley121 Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the update darshu...i  loved the way sarja controlled niru... .mein tumhari pati hoon...and  loving the new montage and  the shows refreshing look.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index