Na Aana Is Desh Laado

TOI: Venomous Aman Verma returns

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Venomous Aman Verma returns with a new look

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 12, 2011, 12.00am IST

Aman Verma More Pics
Aman Verma who made life a living hell for Ammaji (Bhagwani Devi Sanghwan) and her khandaan in Na Aana Iss Des Laado, will soon be back on the show. 

And this time in a more vicious avatar and a new look. Verma's character Bhanupratap has become rich and sophisticated, but the anger remains. He is still seeking to avenge his sister's pride from Ammaji. Says the actor, "I was informed that I will be brought back on the show right during my exit before the leap took place. During my track, ratings of the show shot up and I am hoping to revive the magic all over again." Aman adds that he has been involved with the creative team for his new look, 

"I wanted to do something different with my looks and the easiest way possible to do so is to play around with your moustache. They wanted me to try different mustaches but I decided to grow my own. As it's easy to shoot and i dont have to worry about pasting it on everyday." Brace yourself to see Aman sporting a handlebar moustache and stylish clothes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharat9 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
wht if he returns as shorya's dad and to take the revenge from the family who hurt expectations...lets hope this is not the case otherwise how will shorya and dia meet?

Edited by bharat9 - 12 May 2011 at 4:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anonymous7 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I am really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aman Verma did his job brilliantly last time! Waiting for some High Voltage Actions!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

However, I will clearly miss Amba here! Cry
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing dear, but in my opinion Bhanuparatap will turn out to be Shekhar's dad lets see wat happens in d show !!Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top