Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Maaneet FF] Karmas of Love Update New Thrd (Page 58)

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

awesome...
dank u Embarrassed

dekha maine sahi bola tha...it was an old lady...ROFL..but u made it all up in this ...by introducing younger ones...Wink

loved it...
haha haan i actually intended for a young receptionist but then my mind wanted an older lady n then i got confused LOL

geet didnt even want to introduce him...but how can maan lose such a good opportunity ...seeing his wife J...n possessive...n i bet he enjoyed every moment of it...WinkLOL
of course he did enjoy every moment of it but he needs to be careful!! 

maan i so not coming to her college...again...agar geet ka bas chale toh...ROFL

but i so want him to come daily or at least on weekends...so i can c much more of this geet...
well for that to happen it has to wait a little more pressing issues at hand...

y is she running from it...the more she runs...the more love will come near to embrace her...

she is not realizing it...maan is affecting her...but she is not ready to accept it...she is very far away from it...or so she thinks...
ah darling that last line "or so she thinks" Wink LOVE IT!! tum meri mazak uda rahi ho kya?? jo bhi ho i still love it n love u... or so i think ROFL

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
thnx sooo much for the lovely analytic comment!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_BlackPearl_

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmake11

wonderful update

love geet possessiveness
love it core
waiting eagerly
muah
bless yu
ty 4 pm

thnk u sooo much samara
luv ya tooo Hug

Originally posted by sweet scorpio

awesome parts!

loved geet's possessivenessfor maan!

continue sooN!
thnx a lot dear 
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dia-

res

*EDIT*

It was Beautiful!!!
just like u jaanu Smile

Beautifully narrated the meaning of Love between any two individuals.
thnx it was something that i naturally felt coming while i was typing i am glad it made sense Wink

So ...tumne mera idea execute kardiya ...should say nice one DiaLOL ...I think Pari will one handy help sometime in future ...hena sweetu???
haan acchi lagi Wink well pari hai magar us group mein aur kuch log hai, sonika, minu... (to tell u the truth the are modeled after my old frens from swimming back from 8 yrs ago LOL)

Finally she started to show her authoritativeness & possessiveness towards him.
wait wait dont get any ideas jhalli hai voh she changes too soon u shall know in this update (*running away from ur jhuttis*)

Possessive & restless Geet ...uff ...issae kuch nahi hoga ...for how long she gonna fight with her feelings ...but I think if we want something to happen we should inject her over-does ...kyu ki normal does sae kuch kaam nahi hoga.
over dose... hmmm me already thinking while evil plan is rising in my mind Evil SmileLOL keep that thought alive for future purposes Wink

'J' Geet is so adorableLOL ...bechara Maan ...*Geet ki* Babaji & *Madhu ki* Muruga ...raksha karna mere Maan ko ...when she turns into wild Tigress.
haan voh toh mere ko voh sab log raksha karenge dont worry janu Big smile

But it would be a treat for Maan to see different avatars of Geet ...chalo free entertainment hogayaLOL
ShockedROFL

Now Let me come to the main point ...But why Geet is thinking that the relationship of a Man & Woman or a Love between Opposite sex is only meant to fulfill their Physical desire??

Why she is feeling suffocated with Love??? 

Why she is fearing to fall in Love???

Why she have concluded that Love is nothing but fulfilling one's Physical desires???

As it is due to lack of love or due to some personal experience where her parent's or someone close to her has undergone something serious which resulted in making her believe  like this???
rem she has been affected if not physically but mentally. rem the times she was with her mom. she only saw her mom being used to make babies, do household chores, more like a machine because of the opposite sex, her father. she lives in a world where for her a relationship between man n woman is merely between a parasite and a plant. no mutual relationship its always one person, the man, has advantage over the woman. so she is still reluctant. her mind doesnt allow her to think beyond that. we need to change that opinion first. phir dekho voh maan ki ghulam banke ghoomegi Embarrassed

Why I'm raising these questions, because this sentence "Failing to see this, men and women, who are intent on finding love, are always on the lookout for the opposite sex to fulfill their physical desires." ---> is just not inform for a person to decide something like that, that persons will have some personal experience in their dark past.
yes her past has been revealed to the audience n maan needs to understand her fears, which he will slowly. Big smile

wonderful update!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!!

love uHug
thnx sooo much jaanu. i never update the next part without ur comment so dont worry da chellam i shall wait until u are ready Smile

PS : - I think OS comment ll delayConfused ...ShollyOuch
OuchAngry hmm chalo u r excused after this shweet comment Embarrassed btw tumhari OS kahan hai... inteha hogayi intezaar ki ConfusedLOL

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 13 August 2011 at 7:33pm

_BlackPearl_

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dia-

It was Brilliant update MadhuStar

I need more spicy J scene ...let this be just a trailerLOL
haha spicy huh?? for that we need anushka dont u think EmbarrassedWink

of course let her play the lead ...but some times random ones bhi chalengaEmbarrassed
nahiii random ones cannot come near maan Angry (phir bhi humare geet ke liye voh bhi kuch zyaada hai LOL) spicy J scenes mein there has to be closeness and for that closeness we need anushka Wink(i cannot bear a random bandhi near maan) 

Sweetu ...if I can bear with random ones ...then what's wrong with u ..kyu ki Maan tho meri henaEmbarrassed ...chalo teek hai ...for u I ll leave this random onesLOLLOL
jaanu is karmas ka love maan mera hai!! samkhi tum... sirf mera Embarrassed

woh tumhari Kawab hai ...sirrf ek ki Maan hai ...woh Maan sirf Mera haiEmbarrassed ...SamjhiWink
haan kya... mujhe kuch sunayi nahi de rahi hai... i mean kuch dikhai nahi de rahi hai LOL

If this is the Dean in charge of  AIIMS,then it would not be All India Institute if Medical Science, but All India Institute of Mental ScienceLOLLOL What an intro ...whether u imagined ur Dean while writing it???EmbarrassedLOL
haha actually i was reminded of a bunch of professors i had he was actually a mix of my old chem prof and sanskrit prof LOL

See ...I was rightLOL
arent u always Big smile
woh tho hai ...I'm alwaysWinkLOL
Shocked yeh joke tha?
Tumae ye Joke lag rahe hai???Angry
haan bilkul ROFL

If this is the condition he will tell everyone that he is her husband ...stupid thoda intezaar kar ..if I want more 'J' track no one should know that U r married & more over if U want her to realize & accept her Feelings for U soon ...U need to wait.kehate hena Sabar ka pal meeta hota haiEmbarrassedLOL
bilkul nope dont worry he wont go around saying he is her husband LOL next update we shall see geet's friends Big smile J track ke liye humari Anushka hai naWink

woh tho hai ...how about Geet's Friend flirting with Maan & u know what I meanWink
haan haan voh toh hota rehta hai... poor geet's friends our sherni will rip their heads off ShockedROFL

rippingROFL ...seriously ...but how she ll justify her actConfused ...woh tho Maan sae pyar nahi karthi hoo naLOL
tum dekho toh sahi Wink
dikha dhoLOL
patience is the greatest penance... wait n watch.. Wink

First symptom - reacting to his touch, has started & its own it way to make it more stronger ...Geet u can't escape from MSK's charm ...meine kaha na.
its hard... phew OuchLOL

matlabConfused
its hard to escape maan's charms Embarrassed poor bandha even he doesnt know he has so much charm ROFL
Oyeee*teri BF style(Brij)*LOL ...teri itni himat hui ...to call My Maan bandhaLOLLOL
mera maan hai mein kuch bhi bula sakti hoon. shweetu, maanu, jaan, bujji, etc etc (other names only he knows Embarrassed)

Sharam nahi aati tumaeAngry ...Kisi aur ki cheez mein haath lagnae ke liyeROFL ...aakri baat keh rahe hoo ...Maan sirf aur sirf Mera haiEmbarrassed ...so obviously those names are not under considerationLOL
chaddo... hey babaji aap hi is pagal ladki ko samjhayiye na maan mera hai... uff... D'oh

Ps: If I din't get more 'J', I swear I ll do what I have mentionedEvil Smile Sach meinBig smileLOL
dont worry da jaanu i promise to not disappoint u Smile

as u as the writer i think i don't want to be worried ...as I have full faith in UBig smile
aawww muah!! Hug

HugHug
ek aur J scene mein dene waali hoon (actually by the time u read this comment i would hv updated so technically de chuki hoon Wink)

Yup ...U r right ...good one ..but we want to try more hot hot 'J' scenesWink
uske liye anushka chahiye... anushka darlinggg ajaooo Embarrassed

_BlackPearl_

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amita5

lovely story...please update soon and pm me
thnx sooo much dear! shall pm u Smile

_BlackPearl_

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Updating tonight?

madhu.pmlist

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Updating tonight?
well would u like one tonite Wink
wifey Senior Member
wifey
wifey

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
yes we would and can update the other one too please?????

madhu.pmlist

Go to top