Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Maaneet FF] Karmas of Love Update New Thrd (Page 139)

angel_mew Goldie

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
waiting dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist Goldie

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
haan haan phir jhutti maarna pehle update toh pado Wink

Chapter 19: Almost There

Geet felt warmth enveloping her and a serene calmness settled her as she felt the softness below. It certainly didn't feel like the car seat cushion on which she fell asleep on and whatever it was, it was really nice to make her smile while she still had her eyes closed. She sighed contently as she snuggled closer only to feel a prickle on her forehead. She scrunched her eyebrows and her eyes still closed, wondering the source of the object causing discomfort. She slowly opened her eyes, allowing it to adjust to the bright sunlight and the rushing of wind to sight of someone's Adam's apple. She immediately jerked her eyes open fully and tried to distance herself steadying her arms against his chest but was surprised that she couldn't move one bit because she was securely held by his hands.
Maan felt her stir in the crook of his neck but continued to drive as he thought it was one of her routine dreams in which she shifted. But soon he felt her jerk away her head and push herself away from him only to have her spring right back into the crook of his neck due to his tight grip on her waist. Before she could bring down the sky with her screaming, he pulled the jeep off the road and loosened his grip before looking at her. She quickly broke free of his grip and settled properly in her seat. He didn't want any more misunderstandings so decided to speak up.
"You were about to fall as you didn't buckle up, toh isiliye I had pulled you to my side," he said trying to clear the air of tension. 
"Hmm," she tried to keep her furiously beating heart in place and looked away. "Hum kahaan hai?"
"Bas we are an hour away from our hotel, we shall stay there tonight and resume our journey again tomorrow," he said looking straight at the road.
"Where are Anushka and Arjun?" she asked.
"They got a head start so they'll reach within a few minutes, Anu called me," he said.
Geet nodded and continued to gaze at the passing countryside while Maan concentrated on the road. It wasn't long before he said they would reach soon but to their luck the traffic ahead came to complete stop. Maan looked around to see a heavy traffic jam due to a major lorry accident and enquired that to see how long before it was cleared only to find it would take a few hours before the ambulance reached and police arrive to clear the jam. Hearing about the delay both of them groaned at their ill luck.              
"Hey babaji!" Geet sighed in discontent looking skyward. Maan glanced to see what she was looking at only to find nothing.
"Geet, vahaan koi nahi hai, tumahara bak bak band karo, vaise bhi we are stuck here, I don't want to drive to the hotel with a headache," he said annoyed.
Geet's eyes widened at his accusation while her mouth formed a wider O, the size of a mini basketball, "Haww, main bak bak karti hoon, agar do shabd bolna bak bak hai toh asal mein bak bak kya hota hai huh?" she questioned furiously pointing at him. "Aur haan aap toh bolte hi nahi so obviously when I am only person talking you feel I am talkative, agar aap ek ghante mein ek lavz bol gaye toh it's an achievement," she remarked sarcastically.
"Great, it's just what I needed!" Maan groaned. "Ab tum kya kar rahe ho madam?" he said shaking his head.
"I am trying to defend mister, you are unnecessarily accusing me of things that I am really not," she said scrunching her eyebrows and jutting her head forward. "Mujhe koi shauq nahi bak bak karne ki and that too with you Mr. Khurana. You know I have so m—"
"Chup. Bilkul chup," Maan ordered shutting her lips with his finger.
Geet for a moment was taken by the sudden contact of his fingers on her lips, involuntarily sending a shiver down her spine. His eyes spoke volumes as she stared intently at them, while he drowned in her hazel pool. Time seemed to freeze around them hoping to capture this moment and cherish it forever. Her lips quivered under his touch as she saw his gaze soften a little while he slowly inched forward. He was an inch away from hers when he heard her whisper.
"Toh iska matlab I win Mr. Khurana?" she said with her eyes still closed while his hot breath falling on her making her nerves all jittery.
"Ha good one Mrs. Khurana. But not so fast," he said eyeing her luscious lips hungrily.
"Then why can't you take your eyes off my lips?" she asked. He averted his gaze to see of she caught him staring but she still had eyes closed.
"Vvoh," he stuttered jerking back a little. "Tumhe kaise pata ki main," he paused unable to voice his doubt.
"Because that's how I always imagi—" she stopped abruptly before straightening and looking away from him. She tried to look around to see any sign of traffic clearance but there was none.
Maan tried to look into her eyes to get her to finish her sentence but she was stubborn and never looked at him. Argh! She was that close to confessing, he thought. Frustrated at the blotched attempt he hit the steering wheel before looking away angrily.
The traffic finally seemed to clear up after three very long hours and by the time they reached their hotel it was way past midnight. Since they were held up in the traffic they didn't get a chance to eat dinner and by the time they reached the city all restaurants were closed. Cranky being held up and without food they made their way to the hotel reception in order to check in to their rooms only to find one room booked under the name Mr. & Mrs. Khurana.
"Babaji!" Geet groaned. She was not going to stay under the same roof as Maan but the hotel had left her with no other option. All rooms were booked and she had to manage living in the same room as him for one night. She thought the day couldn't get any worse but now she looked forward to spending the night with Mr. Dhak Dhak. "Wait a minute!" her brain screamed. "Did I just address him Dhak Dhak?" she questioned herself. "I mean he is something. Voh dhole shole, that toned abs. He probably had a six-pack. Hmm," she let out a disgruntled sigh making Maan look quizzically at her. She smiled cheekily before putting up a serious face.
"Geet sometimes you need to let loose, stop trying to control yourself too much" he whispered startling her with his closeness.
"Oh puleez," she said gaining composure. "Aap please mujhe advice dena chod deejiye," she scoffed.
"As you wish my lady. Ab hum chalein?" he said holding her waist.
"Kahan?" she asked innocently.
"Humari honeymoon suite or kahaan," he joked earning gasp from her as she stood rooted to the spot.
"Kkya ha ha honeymoon?" she stammered becoming red, blushing at the thought of honeymoon.
"God Geet sirf joke tha. Agar tum sirf itni si baat se sharmane lagi ho toh socho agar sach mein hum," he left the unsaid words hanging in midair while pulling her towards the elevator while she found it hard to control her gushing thoughts.
Walking into the room, they found it pretty spacious with a huge king-sized bed and a couch in the corner of the room. Geet sighed in relief seeing the comfortable couch and placed her bag in the closet before running to change into her pajamas and taking the extra quilt and pillow to the couch.
Maan silently watched her change and go to the couch without a word. He definitely knew the reason behind her quietness. She seemed clearly uncomfortable sharing the room; not because she didn't like sharing it with him but only due to the fact that she was aroused with his closeness. The discomfort didn't seem to disgust her but only confuse her feelings for him. If he could just properly channel them, in no time she would fall in love with him. With these positive thoughts he went to change into his track pants and by the time he came back she had deeply fallen asleep. He deftly picked her up as though she weighed nothing and carefully placed her on the bed and tucked her in before kissing her forehead and heading for the couch. He took one last look at her beautiful and serene face illuminated by the silver rays of moonlight before sleep evaded him with a huge smile on his face.

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25aashiyaan_2010aaahsapcanehavashimbobby2011naanavanmariam.ahmed197POULOMI229290860623krishna.asmi123PaingelGemmmans22bhakbhartifanSaffronOrange-BeingAppy-MSgayatripinku33-Elfin-drashtipatel30YellowtullipsTheSunShinenish025anisa79annbellnityapreet.harmanrostshruthiruchspearl_warrioranky_sSphinxDiva7flowing_riverHADmishti-eiya-sweetanu2314kareena32maria_awanNewdimeMSK_4everangel_smilyFlame_of_Forestpayal.gupta177aditi_2010HeytzMaaneethad2buSusegad_wallflower_TeamMcSwarekKoolsmileCOLOGYkiran_ratiOnirjayshu17ExpectoPatronumpaponeconLuvScooby-Veritaserum-PaintedSky-memorable-Krishnaluv94ajennAlamelujanu_2006pop77swetha10mchoprasweet scorpioaamirkhanfanshalini_s--Ratna--Ash1991meena..seemamarysona-rai-afsha-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapezaara2212ammu5Remya_Pillai-Mishu-Tyrojasraj123anupm04kabslocksRageOfAnAngellove2_somasanum23Simran_Bpunam2712Madhuri53todayzstar_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilliabinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDownhilltabby999

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
finally an update. loved it

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
omggg finally u updated

I was thinking may be u are not going to update again

awesome update

the tension between them is increasing

hopefully she fell for him soon

mysteriousmilli IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
wonderful update...loved it...
after a long time...Tongue
waiting to know the next...

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Madhu  Hug...welcome back...missed u and your glad u updated KOL...thank u for the awesome update and PM...loved the way Geet woke up in Maan's arms Day they are stuck in traffic and now have to share a much struggle between Geet and her feelings for Maan...waiting to see what happens next...plz continue...TC Smile

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Finally u updated
Loved it
Continue soon

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
loved it