Posted: 12 years ago
She is so jealous of navya that she doesnt let anything good happen to her

arghh!

Updated:

Okay after thinking about this: Hate is too harsh a word

I just didnt like her in todays episode

i truly loved her in the episode where she helped navya get out of the house

i totally see the point of her getting frustrated inside maybe due to the fact she got married at young age, baby at 22, never got allowed to go out etc and seeing navya getting all that...after all we are all human 😛

I thank all the members on this forum for making me re-think about my views on people and not being such a hater =) Seriously thanks, love u all! (and anant and navya haha) 😆

Edited by pkaur92 - 12 years ago
Omg I totally agree with you!! She was so negative in today's episode 😡
me tooo...😕...how can being a elder sis she can b jealous of her younger sis's hapiness..😲...an really disappointed....
i also cant understand why she behaved like this.she was the one who helped her to go to the engagement party.suddenly why she changed i dont understand.
Exactly...her life got ruined by the early marriage and all its not Navyas fault...I mean sisters are suppose to by each others side...
I think it is normal human behavior ...

1) Renuka is experiencing postpartum blues, where the new mommy usually gets cranky, emotionally unsettled and thinks that the whole world is unfair

2) She might not have experienced the freedom that Navya is getting when she was growing up. No one is perfect or so magnanimous (bade dilwala) to forget their past

It is okay for her to feel jealous as long as she doesn't do anything vile
Agree with u..hated her so much in todays episode..y s she doin this ..atleast she should support navya and see to it tat navya doesnt undergo d same suffering like her..she s horrible 😡 😡 Edited by mythili2 - 12 years ago
Ummm so she doesn't seem super elated at Navya getting permission for picnic means she is "negative"?
Just as LadyM mentioned, her reaction is normal human behavior. She has been through a lot of restrictions and now she's got a responsibility of a child and not to forget the "marriage" at such a young age. Even her own father mentioned so in today's episode.
Yeah she's being cranky a lot these days but she isn't backstabbing or plotting evil plans or such. And ummm sibling rivalry is a part of life...conflict of opinions and frowning do occur in every sibling relationship.
Originally posted by Ramy25

Ummm so she doesn't seem super elated at Navya getting permission for picnic means she is "negative"?
Just as LadyM mentioned, her reaction is normal human behavior. She has been through a lot of restrictions and now she's got a responsibility of a child and not to forget the "marriage" at such a young age. Even her own father mentioned so in today's episode.
Yeah she's being cranky a lot these days but she isn't backstabbing or plotting evil plans or such. And ummm sibling rivalry is a part of life...conflict of opinions and frowning do occur in every sibling relationship.

I get all that but sibling rivalry is only valid if the other sibling is in anyway creating such circumstances to annoy you or make you outrageous, in which this case is not viable.
Navya hasnt done anything to Renuka
She is just plain jealous of what navya in her life is getting, the choices and all..I mean if i was at renuka's place, i probably would have been a little jealous but the bond of sisterhood had come before the jealousy which would have made me feel happy and proud for navya that atleast she is able to go...If renuka didnt get those opportunities in life, navya has nothing to do with it, its her parents! and everyones life is different, she should understand that..

Anants brother didnt get a chance in life to go anywhere either, but h regardless of the fact supported anant and thats what brotherhood is!

Renuka is just being a selfish sister...she should be happy fr navya

Don't forget that it was Renuka only who had cooked up an excuse in front of the entire family to let navya go out at night that one time. Now that's a different issue about what navya might have told her.
It could also be that she is worried about Navya getting in to the "boyfriend" issue deeper and deeper and if and when that comes out in front of their Dad, then heartbreak for navya's love is there...but the most important thing would be Navya loosing trust from her parents...especially from their father. She warned Navya about the consequences just last week when she chided her about being late after that night out.
I don't see her being "selfish" in that. She's just being a cranky older sister who is just worried about the consequences of changed behavior of her little sister.