pkaur92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
She is so jealous of navya that she doesnt let anything good happen to her

arghh!

Updated:

Okay after thinking about this: Hate is too harsh a word

I just didnt like her in todays episode

i truly loved her in the episode where she helped navya get out of the house

i totally see the point of her getting frustrated inside maybe due to the fact she got married at young age, baby at 22, never got allowed to go out etc and seeing navya getting all that...after all we are all human Tongue

I thank all the members on this forum for making me re-think about my views on people and not being such a hater =) Seriously thanks, love u all! (and anant and navya haha) LOL

Edited by pkaur92 - 11 May 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bdesai302FSM-9300Princess00Abirami24mayur_shanak..Enchanteur..pluviophile.

lenisha Groupbie
lenisha
lenisha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Omg I totally agree with you!! She was so negative in today's episode Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92mayur_shanak

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
me tooo...Confused...how can being a elder sis she can b jealous of her younger sis's hapiness..Shocked...an really disappointed...Ouch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i also cant understand why she behaved like this.she was the one who helped her to go to the engagement party.suddenly why she changed i dont understand.
FSM-93 Senior Member
FSM-93
FSM-93

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Exactly...her life got ruined by the early marriage and all its not Navyas fault...I mean sisters are suppose to by each others side...
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I think it is normal human behavior ...

1) Renuka is experiencing postpartum blues, where the new mommy usually gets cranky, emotionally unsettled and thinks that the whole world is unfair

2) She might not have experienced the freedom that Navya is getting when she was growing up. No one is perfect or so magnanimous (bade dilwala) to forget their past

It is okay for her to feel jealous as long as she doesn't do anything vile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanlastmincuty_k-Demi-BazingaaNymeria-SilverAngel-_Meena_

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Agree with u..hated her so much in todays episode..y s she doin this ..atleast she should support navya and see to it tat navya doesnt undergo d same suffering like her..she s horrible Angry Angry

Edited by mythili2 - 11 May 2011 at 12:57pm
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Ummm so she doesn't seem super elated at Navya getting permission for picnic means she is "negative"?
Just as LadyM mentioned, her reaction is normal human behavior. She has been through a lot of restrictions and now she's got a responsibility of a child and not to forget the "marriage" at such a young age. Even her own father mentioned so in today's episode.
Yeah she's being cranky a lot these days but she isn't backstabbing or plotting evil plans or such. And ummm sibling rivalry is a part of life...conflict of opinions and frowning do occur in every sibling relationship.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_rainaArhiliciousLOVE-Demi-BazingaaLadyMcbeth_Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index