Pyaar ki kahani of Sidchi!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends this post is ma love n tribute for our sid! Ek pyaari si kahani Sidchi ki love story! All those who think I am talking about Sid and Panchi love story are totally wrongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its Sid+ archi(sidchi) ki yeh ek kahani😳😳😳 so story beginsπŸ˜‰

It was a very cold nite on streets of Delhi in month of december a beautiful and innocent girl named archi was standing next to her moped (I don't know to drive carπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) There was no petrol in her vehicle. Many cars went past but none stopped! Suddenly when she was about to cry just then a car stopped! She was quite afraid at first then suddenly a young sensous guy stepped out of his Skoda😳😳 he just swept her off her feets, she couldn't understand how to react!
This guy then bent down towards her brushed her hair n spoke in her ear, " May I offer you lift"!! The way he spoked in his beautiful and polite voice she just couldn't say him no n she went off with this stranger!
While in car she couldn't think of any thing which she could talk to him as her eyes were just on him and her mind stopped working. She didn't told him where she stays but he pulled his car rite in front of her house! She was amused as she never told him where she stays n yet he dropped her safely to her house!
Next morning archi is standing in her gallery thinking abt him n suddenly she hears his voice in house next to her's, without wasting a second she just runs towards his house n rings his door bell and he opens door!! She gets all red with her heart beating with supersonic speed😊 He then invites her and offers her tea! She just regains herself and ask him his name😊😊 

With his charming voice he answers her, " U already know me luv!" and she is confused n says him," Sorry I never met u before",
he then comes close to her and places his hand on her head and asks her to close her eyes!! Suddenly she see's vision of him n her roaming around the forest and hills madly in love with each other holding their hands!! N she realizes tht he is the man she saw all her life since childhood in her dreams! He was none other then her last life lover sid with whom she died instead of getting seperated from him! When she opens her eyes she finds him bend on his knees with tears in his eyes! He says to her " I have waited long enough for u my love , maybe u have forgotten me but I have always remembered u ever since u are reborn on this earth"!

With tears in their eyes she says " Sid my true love I will never ever leave u again", n she closes her eyes and he bites her only to wake her up as his Princess of his world, the vampire world n they rum away in deep shadows of himalaya's never to be found again by human's!! Where they have their small kingdom of love n blood!!😊😊😊

Hope u all liked ma story m gonna tweet to sid to read it as wellπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
aawww !!!... Archi ... this is so cute yaar πŸ˜πŸ‘
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

aawww !!!... Archi ... this is so cute yaar πŸ˜πŸ‘

Suma m so very upset with sid leaving m gonna send him this post hope he reads it😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Nice One!

Thanx Ani😊😊
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow nice one πŸ‘...i hope sid doesnt go out of the show...
now there will be no sidchi story πŸ˜­
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

wow nice one πŸ‘...i hope sid doesnt go out of the show...

now there will be no sidchi story πŸ˜­

Hey thanx dear but its not Sid n panchi story its sid n archi storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very cute. May be you want to share it with Sid too. Tweet it to him. 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Very cute. May be you want to share it with Sid too. Tweet it to him. 

Just tweeted him😊😊 I really want him to read this story😊😊
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Hey thanx dear but its not Sid n panchi story its sid n archi storyπŸ˜†

i know but what im saying is if he is out of the show, there will be no sid-panchi story which i was looking froward to...
sid-panchi ka the end hai pkyek mein...
but ur sidarchi story is a nice one...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
archi that was really sweet story ..i am sue sid will like u . Hope if we all shower our love he might change his mind

We all want SIDCHI ..sid +archi ...sid is all urs 😳