India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Chaskameter Not updated again!!!

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Why isnt the chaskameter updated again this week.   It was done when we complained in the suggestions forum and after that it is not updated,  Why should we even rate the show then if it is not considered.  We are asking  ppl to join IF and rate the show and some are under the wrong impression of many clicks equals many votes and are rating it whenever they visit the forum,  but all those efforts are in vain if it is not taken into account.  AngryOuch

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SHAHAD971Kudi_NextDoorMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-angel_prachiKMH-NASHAKhat2027Nelz..arjuhi4evachammak_challoaksh4IFmIsHeZ.xMeehak.Anjalii...xXx...vibha...shibz

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
honey thats nothing new...its been like this for the past 2 weeks...they update it 1ce a month...Ouch

due to that i dont see any point in hitting the CM tbh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.vrshn.

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Kavya totally agree wiv u...its just so annoyin wen day dnt update the chaska meter ...atleast before da show ends we wanna c Kitani, Karan, Kritika on no.1 on da rankings...
but they dnt even bother updating its so annoyin...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ameesha_14kavyasammIsHeZ.xishakumar

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@mIsHeZ.x  but it is supposed to be updated every week.  It was getting updated every week, but suddenly it stopped.  and after 3-4 weeks they updated and again now its 2 weeks and same thing.

Edited by kavyasam - 11 May 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xishakumarshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
ditto KavyaOuch..normally it wud b updated every Monday..but this inconsistancy is very annoying..n when they do update after 2 weeks..KMH2 rankings r always down wen they r supposed 2 b higher...ConfusedOuch...dunno how they r counted in total...but all i know that one vote, per day, per member can rate the chaska meter...hate it for being so Biased...Ouch..it was better when the CM meter wasn't working.

ameesha_14kavyasamishakumar

SHAHAD971 Senior Member
SHAHAD971
SHAHAD971

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Good point Kavya ! I just don't understand i rate it every time but still there is no change at all !!!! I will continue  rate it anyway!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamishakumar

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@mIsHeZ.x  but it is supposed to be updated every week.  It was getting updated every week, but suddenly it stopped.  and after 3-4 weeks they updated and again now its 2 weeks and same thing.
ikno they use 2 update it regulary b4 but 4 the past couple of months they just not doing anything...i even asked this in the helpdesk requesting them 2 update...they finally did it a week after...n now its been 2 weeks...Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

i think we shud just stop wasting out time voting on CM...there is no point is they are noteven gona bother updating...y shud v waste our time n put effort in voting wen we arent evn gona get anythng out of it...its so rritatingAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

kavyasamishakumar.vrshn.

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
kaisse update karenge imagine jhukjayega na KMH trp barti dekh ...hahahah...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Go to top