India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Mr And Mrs. Stiffness .. Almost

whatthefrack Senior Member
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Just to paraphrase, "In this room, I am Mr. Stiffness, you are Mrs. Stiffness". Yeah who doesnt know that Confused. Not only in this room, but even outside this room, in NNT's house, in every home in India which has a TV set and is suffering your hamming between 9 to 9:30 in the evening. And then Mr. Stiffness marches right out of the room with two cushions in hand. Ummm what? Won't his parents come to know that he is ditching Mrs. Stiffness on his suhaag raat Shocked? Unless he is off to Govind's room ROFL. Now won't that be something, kahin pe nigahein, kahin pe nishaana. Tomorrow morning will be a sweet surprise for Papa Stiffness ROFL. Nooo.

Rest of the episode deals with the wedding and associated activities Sleepy. Except that whenever Chandu Baba lays his eyes on Freak Out Queen, he just goes to her like a magnet LOL. Freak Out Queen as usual is in her eye popping best, by which I mean literally, since her eyes almost pop out of her sockets every time she sees Chander with Alka. No wonder Mr. Roadblock figuring out everything, waltzes up to her to strike a deal about a sinking boat on which both of them can get on and sail away into the Pacific Ocean for all what I care Sleepy. Now Chandu Baba is slowly gathering a lot of courage indulging in coochie-coo right in front of Papa Stiffness who I think is biting his tongue and whatever is in his mouth in anger. What can the poor fella do. Any protest from his side will invite a forceful shove from Mataji into the havan ROFL. And the Pandit ji along with Mrs. Stiffness will go on with their ghee pouring and Ommm Dancing.

Back to NNT's house (man that was some fast forwarding of customs, no bidaai, no tears, etc.) where Mrs. Stiffness is being introduced to Mr. Stiffness' really boring friends and their PJs. Even Chander gets bored and walks away to Alka. Some long lost relative tells Mataji that your bahu really looks like a princess. Mataji thinks "Yeah seriously, you should have seen the last one we got. I almost asked that one to do the dishes first and then sweep the floor". I dont know for how long Mrs. Stiffness will carry on this Taliban style dressing with that 2 feet long ghunghat. Man, she was straining from under that 2 feet ghunghat really hard to figure out what Mr. Stiffness was up to in the room Tongue. Whatever happens, he is not bothered anymore Sleepy. He is off to be with Govind and actually tomorrow drops into Alka's room to discover that tomboy Chander is two timing Freak Out Queen Dead and gets really pissed/stunned/whatever. No one in their right mind would even one time Freak Out Queen Dead. Finally he will discover ummm I guess the breaking news about Alka and Chander Big smile and rush to enlighten Mataji and then Papa Stiffness who will go "Haan beta, hamein pataa hai. Tumhein akal hoti, to tumhein bhi pata hota" ROFL.

So will Mr. Stiffness go stiffer after discovering what everybody knows? I won't blame you if you can never understand or decipher what Mr. Stiffness is trying to convey. Man we need an interpreter for him Confused or better still sub-titles.

Edited by whatthefrack - 11 May 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77malwica2bhavika0611-Anks-ozzyie-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hi raks broHug

wat an hillarious n amazing post by u broLOL
i was ROFL while reading itLOL

lets see... wat more drama is in store for us nxt week...Disapprove

Edited by sv003 - 14 May 2011 at 1:05am
omiraja Senior Member
omiraja
omiraja

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
well i love the name stiff though hes hot he cant act, as for the new papa never seen such a bore on tv every time he comes on screen, i change the channel. just like they changed back to ols maa i wish they change it back to old paa to as i miss him

as for chander iv got name for him mr annoying, iv never warmed up to him & still believe they should have found a more youthful looking actor for the lead. he looks far too mature as papaji type & alka looks far too young.  i just dont like his butter wont melt in my mouth act, hes a hypocrite & very wooden cant act to save his life, dont like his jodi with alka one bit, wish she never ends up with him. as there romantic scenes are so thandi & his boring jokes very irritating

but dont want her ending up with mr wooden spoon either, who thinks he is so bright he can read peoples mind, plus feels striking a deal with dreamer arth will get him alka, how pathtic
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
thats really funny...
nice analysis and awesome post...
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omiraja

well i love the name stiff though hes hot he cant act, as for the new papa never seen such a bore on tv every time he comes on screen, i change the channel. just like they changed back to ols maa i wish they change it back to old paa to as i miss him

as for chander iv got name for him mr annoying, iv never warmed up to him & still believe they should have found a more youthful looking actor for the lead. he looks far too mature as papaji type & alka looks far too young.  i just dont like his butter wont melt in my mouth act, hes a hypocrite & very wooden cant act to save his life, dont like his jodi with alka one bit, wish she never ends up with him. as there romantic scenes are so thandi & his boring jokes very irritating

but dont want her ending up with mr wooden spoon either, who thinks he is so bright he can read peoples mind, plus feels striking a deal with dreamer arth will get him alka, how pathtic

Papa and Mr. Stiffness are the star duo of this show. They will win Razzies every year this show is on and they have dialogs to ham about. But you are right Chander's character could be more aggressive instead his getting kicked around all the time by everyone Angry.
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

thats really funny...
nice analysis and awesome post...

Smile thanks so much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia Kapasiozzyie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index