Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Spellbound ! :)

iMadz IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I'm completely bowled over and spellbound ! Smile

The way he was looking at her, was like oh man, this guy will come out from my TV ! And, i will just stare at him...and then i would, faint ! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hayyee...How deep, honey colured eyes, talking in million way to me...! Woah ! After so many days, i was actually happy after watching GHSP ! Embarrassed

Finally, at last, i'm getting attached to them, so slowly but trying ! Wink Those eyes, blushing face, M shaped lips, the thirst and the way he looked her from the little barrier ( Angry ) was damn good !

So, almost after two or three months, i felt like yeah THEY ARE MARRIED ! Smile

Edited by maanddy - 11 May 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Chelsha Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yeah. I watched the whole scene with my eyes wide opened and my mouth gaping Maddy.Day Dreaming
Is there any possibility of him coming out of the TV box? *sigh*
May be my eye balls would have come out of my eyes if they had prolonged that scene a little more. LOL
Oho! Dont get that feeling 'yes they are married' now itself yaar. Lets all get that feeling after watching that most expected kiss in tomorrows epi.
Embarrassed Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzy Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

oh maddy i was expecting this from u, in fact i also felt for the first tym dat they are marriedEmbarrassedLOL...

n after watching whole episode (as i was nt in my sencs)LOL, my sis told me to close my mouth n breath properlyBlushingLOL

well dear Chella if u ud get maan by any ways from tv screen,,...u know well na how rigid child i am,,,,,i ll snatch him 4m uLOLLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Girls, Don't get so excited for one kiss ! I think, it will not happen ! It's GHSP ! Haah...! Liplock, i can never dream about them ! LOL

And yes, If anyone get Maan, please don't even try to grab him, as HE IS ALREADY MINE ! Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index