Thanks 4 d update!
I loved Monalp sceneBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I have said it before and will say it again, Amba has too many mental problems. Her moods change like there are two bhatakti atma in her body. Honestly she irritates me to no end.

I could not believe her nautanki when she was asking Mona to come back. Someone needs to put her in her place

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusrayadalliesherma

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Lovely update.

sherma

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

sherma

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
gr8
thk u

sherma

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Hi Sweety, nice update and a nice episode. Also I can update what you missed. A lot has been said about Ambaji, her problems and I feel it is still not enough. Amabji has always been disgusting and I think she has some mental problems too(sorry to say that Ambaji fans).

I would be happy if Satnam comes to Gandhi family and yells(a big earful) at Bharati for Mona treatment since Kalpesh is unable to do it...unfortunately it is only my wishful thinking.  Monalp was very good just like the good old days, the ched-chad, back and forth was lovely  I have to add I do not like Anukalp the way I used to anymore.

Okay, here is what Sweety missed in the update.

Mona...one whole day...Anu...that means 24 hrs...are you crazy??? if I die, you will be caught...Okay, one minute.

Mona...half an hour...you deserve the punishment
Anu...listen, you...the time you were at your parents house...enough punishment...okay 5 minutes...Mona...no...Anu...4 and a half

Mona...what kind of deal is that...you are decreasing the time and not increasing.
Anu...it is a deal of love, maam, distance has to decrease and not increase...Okay not mine or yours...a fair deal...let us make it 2 minutes.  Monalp agree on 2 minutes.

Mona...for 2 minutes you will not talk to me or do anything naughty.
Anu agrees,  Mona wants Anu to go away for 2 minutes...but Anu does not.  The back and forth contiues without talking...Anu looking  at the clock.

The 2 minutes is done...and Anu goes to Mona..and tries to kiss her...instead Anu's nose hits Mona's nose...they laugh.
Mona...just like your mothers nose...always comes in the way.

So Sweety , if you want you can cut and past to your update.

Thanks. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliesherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

Hi Sweety, nice update and a nice episode. Also I can update what you missed. A lot has been said about Ambaji, her problems and I feel it is still not enough. Amabji has always been disgusting and I think she has some mental problems too(sorry to say that Ambaji fans).

I would be happy if Satnam comes to Gandhi family and yells(a big earful) at Bharati for Mona treatment since Kalpesh is unable to do it...unfortunately it is only my wishful thinking.  Monalp was very good just like the good old days, the ched-chad, back and forth was lovely  I have to add I do not like Anukalp the way I used to anymore.

Okay, here is what Sweety missed in the update.

Mona...one whole day...Anu...that means 24 hrs...are you crazy??? if I die, you will be caught...Okay, one minute.

Mona...half an hour...you deserve the punishment
Anu...listen, you...the time you were at your parents house...enough punishment...okay 5 minutes...Mona...no...Anu...4 and a half

Mona...what kind of deal is that...you are decreasing the time and not increasing.
Anu...it is a deal of love, maam, distance has to decrease and not increase...Okay not mine or yours...a fair deal...let us make it 2 minutes.  Monalp agree on 2 minutes.

Mona...for 2 minutes you will not talk to me or do anything naughty.
Anu agrees,  Mona wants Anu to go away for 2 minutes...but Anu does not.  The back and forth contiues without talking...Anu looking  at the clock.

The 2 minutes is done...and Anu goes to Mona..and tries to kiss her...instead Anu's nose hits Mona's nose...they laugh.
Mona...just like your mothers nose...always comes in the way.

So Sweety , if you want you can cut and past to your update.

Thanks. 

thanks so much for the part,i pasted it.Smile

beetaurus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index