Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

rmj written update 11/5/2011 (Page 2)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

Thanks for doing the update SweetyHug I haven't seen any episodes this week, hopefully will catch them on weekend...I think Satnam not being happy about this whole Mona fiasco with Ambaji is understandable. I hate to wish/think bad for someone but I seriously want Hetal to go through some pain so Bharti can understand and feel the pain she has given to Mona and now her parents. sorry for the rant but really disappointed how thankless Gandhi's are.
i dont want hetal to suffer,she is the only gandhi who apologise to mona,i want the gandhis to realise the difference by their own seeing hetal happy and realising how bad they are to mona.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma-Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

Thanks for doing the update SweetyHug I haven't seen any episodes this week, hopefully will catch them on weekend...I think Satnam not being happy about this whole Mona fiasco with Ambaji is understandable. I hate to wish/think bad for someone but I seriously want Hetal to go through some pain so Bharti can understand and feel the pain she has given to Mona and now her parents. sorry for the rant but really disappointed how thankless Gandhi's are.

agree with you.

thanks for the update Sherma

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliesherma

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

nzguddie Newbie
nzguddie
nzguddie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

sherma

deep388 Groupbie
deep388
deep388

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.

Amba ji is horrid. Her dictatorship over the Gandhi house really infuriates me, why is her husband asking her to forgive Anu-Mona...He should be "telling her" to forgive, not pleading with her to forgive...Angry watching that scene really left a bitter taste in my mouth, horrible to see a man be nothing but a small mouse in front of his own wife.

The only reason I can see as to why Ambaji is being stubborn and nasty is because she didn't get her way (well since she is a dictator, I can empathsize with her, she is only acting according to what she is like as a person) and because Anukalp was ready to leave them for Mona, that is the main issue here that is making her so unapologetic and unappreciative. I seriously wander when her attitude towards Mona will change.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurussuresh555rayadallieInfofan

-salma- Goldie
-salma-
-salma-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update 
gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
thanks

sherma

_Salma_ Newbie
_Salma_
_Salma_

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
thank you sherma:)

sherma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index