sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the very quick update...thoroughly njoyed the episode...

vimmy and satnaam's anger or ambaaji's pain and mona-anukalps romantic  scenes and karal's cute moments and sweetys long dialogues..
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sherma...
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thans sweety...very fast today...mona and anukalp scenes are so sweet...
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the written update :)
sanjananrvkr thumbnail
Thank you for the update, yet to see the video. Thanks again
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for doing the update Sweety🤗 I haven't seen any episodes this week, hopefully will catch them on weekend...I think Satnam not being happy about this whole Mona fiasco with Ambaji is understandable. I hate to wish/think bad for someone but I seriously want Hetal to go through some pain so Bharti can understand and feel the pain she has given to Mona and now her parents. sorry for the rant but really disappointed how thankless Gandhi's are.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. I am very unhappy with ambaji. who does she think she is? I would have moved out from that house until ambaji can show some respect for Mona
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kajolj

Thanks for doing the update Sweety🤗 I haven't seen any episodes this week, hopefully will catch them on weekend...I think Satnam not being happy about this whole Mona fiasco with Ambaji is understandable. I hate to wish/think bad for someone but I seriously want Hetal to go through some pain so Bharti can understand and feel the pain she has given to Mona and now her parents. sorry for the rant but really disappointed how thankless Gandhi's are.

i dont want hetal to suffer,she is the only gandhi who apologise to mona,i want the gandhis to realise the difference by their own seeing hetal happy and realising how bad they are to mona.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kajolj

agree with you.

thanks for the update Sherma