India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant ka bheja down!!

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
how can he be sooo stupid..Stern Smile...kk sorry...not really bheja down...since he was smart enough to trick his baba to allowing him for picnicCool...but seriously...who would be this careless with rama.Confused..i mean...why did he mention anything about navya.D'oh..he should have just said all r good...he should be more careful with ramaConfused...but the plus point is rama is dumpest women with a brain full of nonsense Approve..so she made it as a plus point that he is going out for picnic so that she might get the chance that she can talk about shagun to the familyAngry...but this lady is not thinking that if anant returns after confessing to navya then shagun chapter is closed forever.Wink..LOLshagun tho gayi kaam se.Cool.ROFL...honestly...i dont think anants family would agree for shagun even if it is an arranged oneWink...especially bua dadi.ROFL..she seems to hate her.Cool..well whom doesnt she hate other than her brother and his son..ErmmOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariamursvedula_1bristi04Roshni.samratrocks

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
i agree with you full on..!!! i was like ey hello mr.anant... jaante ho kisse baat kar rahe ho?? rama bhabhi se... he has got to be veryyy careful with his bhabhi!!! cunning lady!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedula_1

i agree with you full on..!!! i was like ey hello mr.anant... jaante ho kisse baat kar rahe ho?? rama bhabhi se... he has got to be veryyy careful with his bhabhi!!! cunning lady!!

LOL..i know...actually i hate it when she comes to his bedroom...he should keep a no-entry for rama bhabi and sis shagun  tag in front of his room ..Geek...i didnt know anant could be this naive sometimes..D'oh...bachke rahiyoo anant betaWink...navya ke baare mein abhi family ko bathaane ka time nahiin aaye..pehle understanding...then confession...sirf thab sab se navya ke baare mein kehnaa.Wink..and yeah.. u could reduce ur work by telling rama...since she is the loud speaker of the houseGeek...u will be spared from telling about navya to each and every one in the family.CoolLOL

vedula_1

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
ROFL Anant really knows how to tackle his bhabhi! That's why he called her Juhi Chawla of QSQT ROFL When Anant can flatter her, then there is no need for Anant do anything else!!

Edited by Roshni. - 11 May 2011 at 12:05pm

deeps07

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i think now ur doubt si cleared that annat is not testing just see when he gt permission he wants to tell anvya first and then kaise baekaboo se navya ka name le lya us stupid ramaa ke saamnay phone convo was also good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

ROFL Anant really knows how to tackle his bhabhi! That's why he called her Juhi Chawla of QSQT ROFL When Anant can flatter her, then there is no need for Anant do anything else!!

yeah...i suppose he knows the trickWink...whenever rama tries to tackle him he starts with his flattering session for rama...LOL...like thats the full stop to the subject...ROFL
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
ya but the part of phone convo was good

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

ya but the part of phone convo was good

actually the scene was good...but i lost a heart beat when i saw him say her name to rama...its just too risky..LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index