India-Forums

Navya
Navya

daddy cool!! (Page 2)

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Umm As K said,He has no personality disorder..I'd say..He's today's dad..How a dad should be..Like I have one.
A dad who worry for us,Try to protect us for our good,Who s'time dont listen our side of story yet want the best for us..
This's how he's :)I love Navya's papa like i love mine..
A person when he doesnt want to listen to me i feel sad & angry yet somewhere my heart knows the reason,as he cares a lot for me..

Todays epi truly showed the actual side of a "familly" It was very muvh real.

Where a Dad care for his daughter,inspite of his problems he wants his kids to get which goona make them super happy..A mom who have to take of each member's happiness thus she said "Amma ji ko dukhi karke usse jana nahin chahiye" though she is too upset as her daughter is.. A Granny,who has her own way of saying things which s'time hurts other but there is a "generation gap" so it takes some time for her to understand "today's" things.
A Brother who keeps irratated his sister yet gets happy to see her sister happy & sad seeing her sis..
A Sister who has her own thinking,She's not bad but probably as she didnt get to do all those things for what her sister geting permission,So she has her own way to show-case it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07-Demi-

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
finally...after the first episode i guess...navya's family gets its due...
honestly guys, it was like a piece of our own life...i could see my dad in navya's dad 2day..
the rapport that he has with everyone in the family is commendable...the way he shares his problems with his wife, his will and determination to give navya and harsh what they want, his heartfelt respect to his mom (loved the convo b/w daadi and deepak...bang on realistic)...truly,deepak mishra is the 'torch-bearer' of his family...

p.s.though this thread is about daddy cool, i couldn't stop myself from commenting about dadi...she was fab in that last scene...

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 11 May 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
his dad trusts her and wants her to get all the happinesss in life.i also like his character.

deeps07

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Agree with u deeps he was too good today and loved d way he convinced dadi..i think in future also he wil understand anya's love bt i dout abt anants family ..

deeps07

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
He stood out in today's episode and his conversation with his own mother about raising kids and restrictions and freedom bit was the highlight of today's episode. Very much realistic and relatable.
He is not only a  doting father who loves and understands his children but he is also a good son who respects his mothers beliefs and values and if he doesn't seem to agree with her beliefs, he tries to find a common ground by maturely putting forth his points and making her understand in such a way that she doesn't feel offended. it was quite well how they showed the relationship  between navya and her father and between Navya's father and his mother. So much civil in nature than Anant's creepy family.

btw the last bit when dadi grants her permission was nicely shown.

Edited by Ramy25 - 11 May 2011 at 1:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07cherrypansy-Demi-

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Daddyz are always worried but at the same time want their children to be happy, they have shown both sides of navya's dad, worried as well understanding to have her permission of picnic also convincing his mother for the same...he is like most of dads are

deeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index