Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Parindo ko cage main band kiya jaa sakta hai, Baz ko nahi... Baz jo hote hai na wo apni cage ke saath hi udd jate hain!!! - Arjun Singhania

👏 👏 👏

suppperrrbbb... luv it !!!!!!!!!!

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

today arjun was back. rajveer could not even stand in front of arjun. all his stupid lines were going down the drain.

even i cant wait for his illusion to be shattered.

what i could'nt  understand  was the fact that when did rajveer cut the so called wings he was talking about.  arjun caged himself & can free himself whenever he wants to. 

ha ha thats the difference b/w Arjun & Rajveer😆 Arjun is confident for the right things & Rajveer about wrong things🤣
channi_star thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣  true rajvir over confident abt wrong things...

waitin 4 his reaction jab baaz apna pinjra kholke udd jayega apni baazni (oye female baaz ko kya kehte hai ?  🤪)  ke saath!!!

omg! rajvir ki shakal dekhne layak hogi jab ek ladki, arohi jisse woh nadaan aur pagal samajta hai arjun ko bhaga kar lejayegi!!! 
🤣
Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: channi_star

🤣🤣🤣  true rajvir over confident abt wrong things...

waitin 4 his reaction jab baaz apna pinjra kholke udd jayega apni baazni (oye female baaz ko kya kehte hai ?  🤪)  ke saath!!!

omg! rajvir ki shakal dekhne layak hogi jab ek ladki, arohi jisse woh nadaan aur pagal samajta hai arjun ko bhaga kar lejayegi!!! 
🤣

that is really soo cool...looking forward to it...desperately!! ha ha...
channi_star thumbnail
mee too!!! soo soo soo excited for upcomin epis!!!
kavyasam thumbnail
that was the best part, and how confidently arjun said that.  👏.   and what did rajveer say  'baith ke beer veer peete '  🤔  isnt he supposed to be Kartar's son.  and even in that gaane wale party and ksa's party all he focussed was on drinks  🤢.   Arjun gave enough today, cant wait to see arohi putting up an act and both of them escape.

imtiaz  -  ditto !!,  illustion will surely be shattered, and true when did he cut the wings of any bird 😳
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes kavya looks like rajveer can't wait to get his hands on beer.but he wont have to wait long when arohi takes arjun then rajveer will drink into his sorrows.

rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guyz i dont know if i should say this but i haaate the way Rajveer talks his expressions and his voice irritates me😵
Is it just me?
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

yes kavya looks like rajveer can't wait to get his hands on beer.but he wont have to wait long when arohi takes arjun then rajveer will drink into his sorrows.

🤣🤣🤣  I so want to see that  I wonder if ullus  will ever learn their lessons.
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no kavya they never learn. thats why they are ullu's.

rose girl you are not the only one. his mouth spreads a bit too much when talking it does not support him. seems like he is putting so much effort in just talking.