Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eagle & the cage!!

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh!! This episode had some bullets coming from Arjun vocally!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I admire him & i'm soo glad he is back to that Arjun who stole our hearts!! 😍Attitude wala to everyone & a romantic protective guy when it comes to Arohi..😍

alright no more deviating...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Rajveer was jumping with all his energy... whatever he blabbered, he found himself not even worth flaunting in front of Arjun...gosh i cannot wait for the moment his mirror of illusions will be shattered!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

He thought he has caged a bird whose wings are cut.. who can only see the sky but not fly... But Arjun says that birds can be caged not eagles...Eagles fly with the cage...
& Rajveer is like "but the wings are cut" to which our Hero says that he does not require "wings" His confidence=his wings⭐️

wow!! awesome job writers!!πŸ‘ was missing all these since many daysπŸ˜†

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ditto shibz!..
all the while i was watching the episode i was like muahhh arjun i am proud of u!..u r a true rockstar!..and yup the ''baaz'' dialogue was too good!..ahh i cudnt stop admiring arjun ..he really resembles an eagle!..πŸ‘..and his confidence in himself and his love arohi!..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Olly- - 12 years ago
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the Arjun-Rajveer exchange. SUPER FUN!! For a moment I actually forgot about the timer in my head, the one that's been ticking ever since it was announced that KMH was going off-air. I forgot about the impending ending for a while, and found myself loving both the boys, Arjun with his bad-boy, couldn't care less attitude; and nerdy Rajveer with his silly yet funny attempts to mock Arjun. Such tashan these two have!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arre that was the highlight of today's epi.. dialogue writers outdid themselves yet again.. 

R: Tumhe dekh ke mujhe uss parinde ki yaad aati hai jo aasman dekh toh sakta hai par udd nahi sakta, kyunki uske par kate hue hai!!
A: parindon ko cage me band kiya jaa sakta hai, baaz nahi, baaz jo hote hai na, woh apni cage ke saath udd jate hai.
R: Ye pinjra thoda sa bhari hai. khaas kar uss baaz ke liye jis ke par kate hue hai
A: Chachu, ye baaz jo hai na, ye apne paron se nahi, hauslon se udta hai, aur mere hauslon ki udaan kitni unchi hogi, thode der me pata chal jaayega!!

sorry cudnt resist writing out the words.. its a treat to watch that scene!!
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hats off to the writers!! it was an AMAZING speech!!! i was like WOW...it was seriously amazing!!! loved it!! and loving arjuns attitude!!
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

arre that was the highlight of today's epi.. dialogue writers outdid themselves yet again.. 

R: Tumhe dekh ke mujhe uss parinde ki yaad aati hai jo aasman dekh toh sakta hai par udd nahi sakta, kyunki uske par kate hue hai!!
A: parindon ko cage me band kiya jaa sakta hai, baaz nahi, baaz jo hote hai na, woh apni cage ke saath udd jate hai.
R: Ye pinjra thoda sa bhari hai. khaas kar uss baaz ke liye jis ke par kate hue hai
A: Chachu, ye baaz jo hai na, ye apne paron se nahi, hauslon se udta hai, aur mere hauslon ki udaan kitni unchi hogi, thode der me pata chal jaayega!!

sorry cudnt resist writing out the words.. its a treat to watch that scene!!

@bold...Aksh..i just added dat point in my post..just rememberedπŸ˜†
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

today arjun was back. rajveer could not even stand in front of arjun. all his stupid lines were going down the drain.

even i cant wait for his illusion to be shattered.

what i could'nt  understand  was the fact that when did rajveer cut the so called wings he was talking about.  arjun caged himself & can free himself whenever he wants to. 
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ditto shibzz!!! Ab to arjun cage ko bhi saath le ke bhaagega!!! Loved that scene b/w arjun nd rajveer!!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
true Imti.. even Arjun replied in the same vein.. ki he chose to surrender.. so his confidence is intact n his courage n confidence will let him fly away, no matter what cage he is put in...⭐️
channi_star thumbnail
πŸ‘  kudos to the dialogue writers!!!

arjun was super duper cool 2de!!!!

by the way wen sein this scene n hearin the wrd cage it reminded me of tweety birdie!!! πŸ˜†