Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
What is interesting is that they have done these scenes before. But everytime they repeat it adds extra spice.
Chaaat aur mazedar ho jati hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *rahmona_paksweroseinbloom-Nightingale-

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
yes, i will be glued all day watching this breadthtaking episode. That chemistry and passion is back. I always wonder how GC and DD pull it off in front of the crew. But that is what acting is all about. They both are talented and know how to carry their characters.HeartDay DreamingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

tazeen_29 Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

OH dear  Roshni you know na that these electrifying performance can only be given by our gurti/ one can even be close to them to make our heart beat faster while just watching their eyelocks in initial stages and these are more than electrifying shocks and that too 440 volts...very danger...but tooo sweeet...

* ~ Roshni ~ *

aruna15 Groupbie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
wow!  Mindblowing episode! I am simply lost for words.

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Wow I never thought today's episode wud be soo HOT well I have only read posts but already sooo excited!!!

* ~ Roshni ~ *

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Roshni .. I feel like copy pasting your take on today's episode cuz dear, that's not exxageration!!! I felt the sameee about every single thing!
The part that made my stomach churn till it was unbareable was the waist chain scene ... UFF! I had wanted to see that and it came true!! Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *rahmona_pakswe.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Hayyee rabba! What an episode!! I'm's my ghost writing here!;) Hayyyeee today maaneet killed me! What a chemistry mayn!! MaanEet/GurTi = HOTNESS personified!! The way he untied her dori && noticed her expression...uff me fainted! GC's eyes && DD's expressions just killed the scene! MSK watching Geet wearing that saree was just hawwtt hawwtt!! I lOve the way he looks @ her...his eyes are so dreamy! In the end,  Maan tied Geet's dori...OMG! OMG! That was hawwttt! && OH when he puts his hand on her waist && Geet closes her eyes!!:P *faints faints* In the end that half hug was amazing && their face & lips position is getting me excited!& that's when I died!;) Even though, I dun have any hopes from them, but styll I'm excited for tomorrow!!:( Cvs episode was superb, fabulous, outstanding, mind-blowing, hawttt, fantabulous, spectacular, amazing, lovely...okay I dun have anymore adjectives now! LOL!

* ~ Roshni ~ *

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Can I just say guys I love you allLOL so im not exaggerating - GOOD! lol

@chelsha and azmatazz - thanx glad to know I wasn't exaggerating!

@naz - thanx hun - it seriously went beyond expectations! - kudos to the team! very very dreamy

@roseli - I know exactly how u feel I have exams coming up and Geet just isnt helping right now! but thanx 4 agreeing!

@robbieluvr - u should have seriously heard my heartbeat whilst the scene was on . . . eyes were not moving from the screen I was just in awe!

Go to top