India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My throat is still parched... (Page 2)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Am off to watch the 11 pm rerun again...will probably watch the 2am one also...will come back and reply to all ur comments...after 11.30pm...

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
  2day maaneet burn our t.v screen.they were so sensuous n  2 hot  2 handle. Maaneet did fabulous job. they astonished  us wid their sizzling chemistry. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
excellent use of words yaar.it was absolutely a visual treat.they truly enthralled us wid that scene.nothing new was shown but it was presented in a vry creative n seductive mannerEmbarrassed

khushi_4ever

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
omg...it was breathtaking episode...loved each n every scene...kamarbandh z really a very seductive jwellery...i always dream abt dis scene for maaneet...n jb dekha to bs fir se khwabo ki duniya me pahuch gayi hu...n m quite sure ki kal hume kiss scene zarur milega...reasn 2nd precap dialouge of maan...

khushi_4ever

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Well said Kushi. Nothing is shown. To tell the truth nothing new is shown. The dhori scene, the jewellery scene- nothing is new. Yet again i can feel the freshness in their love. I am totally mesmerised and my eyes are glued to the TV screen.
What a pair they are!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everAsmi13

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I will find words of comedy to describe the antics of lucky and everybody else...specially Talli Mamaji...but not tonight...i am still floating...guys if seduction can be this slow and can drug us like this what will happn whn we are shown the buildup????...
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I can't come up with sensible words to describe the feeling ... I'm dumbfounded because I wasn't expecting this intensity today ... it took us all by storm ...

The moment where I couldn't take it anymore because my heart was doing somesaults was when he ties her kamarband! Her expressions said it all!

Z

If this is the appetizer, God save us during the real meal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine94roseinbloom

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_koolkhan

2day maaneet burn our t.v screen.they were so sensuous n  2 hot  2 handle. Maaneet did fabulous job. they astonished  us wid their sizzling chemistry. 

Yeah and that too when we least expected them to...and no they weren't a surprise coz i knew for quite sometime now...these two are like oil and fire...

Go to top