Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ppp12345

really true my head is rolling Geet expression was like she is going to surrender herself completely to him☺️ and his expression was like when he will eat her😳

Geet had for the first time shed all her hesitency and that strip was not so much of a tease as was the seduction of her intentions and her actions...and Maan's expression said it all on seeing her like that for the first time too...wow!!!! the tension we had all felt  in our hearts was a testimony of how well have they been able to execute the scene...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
 See geet's come hither look πŸ˜‰

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiasharma

omg...it was breathtaking episode...loved each n every scene...kamarbandh z really a very seductive jwellery...i always dream abt dis scene for maaneet...n jb dekha to bs fir se khwabo ki duniya me pahuch gayi hu...n m quite sure ki kal hume kiss scene zarur milega...reasn 2nd precap dialouge of maan...

This one is for u...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chelsha

Well said Kushi. Nothing is shown. To tell the truth nothing new is shown. The dhori scene, the jewellery scene- nothing is new. Yet again i can feel the freshness in their love. I am totally mesmerised and my eyes are glued to the TV screen.
What a pair they are!

Words are really not enough to explain what we felt watching yesterday...i doubt u will find anyone who wasn't effected...this one is for u...

kathie_berns thumbnail
My god! I almost fainted yesterday... Out of this world.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: kathie_berns

My god! I almost fainted yesterday... Out of this world.

Hey Kath... now we all have wonderful dreamy moments to be inspired with to write more...πŸ˜‰.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I love that last scene how she is holding his nape and he hers...as if she is pulling him closer...so completely opposite to Geet's usual rantings...and he doing it is no less magical, but then by now we expect him to do so...😳
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

havn't watched it yet...

n now, because of some stupid problem with my internet, there is no hope of watching it either