Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

May 12th precap (Page 2)

RBO_Addict Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kutegal Senior Member
kutegal
kutegal

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RBO_Addict

Originally posted by kutegal

btw I dont think she asked for the earrings... Sweety just said her choice is very simple something like Hetal's earrings... Its Dimpie who said whether Hetal will give it sweety or not!! 

P.S. I bet you that earring is given By amba jii... and Hetal will give it to sweety and sweety wears it while going to ghandi's house...Ambaji sees it and thinks they took everything from Hetal and argue!! I feel like Hetal is gona bring amba ji on track... Coz she will be treated nice at her in-laws and will remember how mona was treated!!

Don't you mean VimmyLOLBig smile

LOL ahahaha YEAH!! Tongue
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

btw I dont think she asked for the earrings... Sweety just said her choice is very simple something like Hetal's earrings... Its Dimpie who said whether Hetal will give it sweety or not!! 

P.S. I bet you that earring is given By amba jii... and Hetal will give it to sweety and sweety wears it while going to ghandi's house...Ambaji sees it and thinks they took everything from Hetal and argue!! I feel like Hetal is gona bring amba ji on track... Coz she will be treated nice at her in-laws and will remember how mona was treated!!

@ bold - I doubt it. Hetal is a chip of the old block, mini ambaji. a spoilt, selfish brat. and baa is going to be giving her plenty of advice - full of double standards. i think she is going to make life hell for Bedis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictApril2007Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

I would be the happiest if the story went this way but it appears from the last epi that they want to show Hetal as a bad d-i-l and she will create problems for Mona by whinning and complaining to Bua and phui and it remains to be seen if they want to show that Ambaji realises Mona's worth somehow from her own daughters behaviour...

Either way Mona has to suffer as this show is based on intercaste marriage adjustment thru the character of Mona which means Mona has to suffer all the time...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapRBO_AddictApril2007Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

I would be the happiest if the story went this way but it appears from the last epi that they want to show Hetal as a bad d-i-l and she will create problems for Mona by whinning and complaining to Bua and phui and it remains to be seen if they want to show that Ambaji realises Mona's worth somehow from her own daughters behaviour...

Either way Mona has to suffer as this show is based on intercaste marriage adjustment thru the character of Mona which means Mona has to suffer all the time...

true. much as I want Hetal to suffer like Mona did, it would be better if Hetal is treated with the love and respect a bahu deserves. I am sure Bedis will treat her well except Satnaam (and i don't blame him). So Hetal will realize how badly Gandhis treated Mona.
But CV's have already shown Hetal getting upset at how Mona's is everybody's jaan in the Bedi family. I doubt it was remorse for what they put Mona through. Pangs of jealousy/insecurity maybe because of CV's have developed Hetal's character.

Again, Mona never complained to her family what her in-laws put her though and looks like Hetal will whine to her family and get Baa and Phui's support!!!

Ambaji or Baa or Phui realize Mona's worth - almost impossible. see her reaction, her conversation with Monalp after Hetal's wedding. Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictApril2007

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
omg. don't we have enough drama coming in that they need to make Hetal bad again? It is just a pair of earings anyway. If Hetal does give it away and lets say Ambaji sees it on Sweety, she might start thinking bad about the Bedi's. I know a hindi serial is supposed to be exactly like this bus seriously..way too much drama!
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Mona is also suffering because she has a weak, self centred husband, who never stands up for his wife and is scared of Ambaji, Baa and Phui..
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Mona should start confiding in her family otherwise she will go insane, nobody can take all this abuse without telling somebody about it..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index