Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have restrict the content on this Post to Members Only

Guys I am doing todays Update in Short..On behalf of Rana Di...There Maybe few Points Lost!.because i didn't see the Entire Episode Saw it in Parts! Please Bare with me!Smile.So here It Goes!

$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
11th May, 11 ~ Wednesday!
Episode 274
$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

SHORT UPDATE
Kokila Tells Gopi To go tomorrow with Ahem...She also tells her how to Starts Conversations With Him..Dhaval makes a decision not to leave the House so early..Gopi Is practicing how to Talk to Ahem From the Past 3 hours! Rashi hears Gopi talking She feels she is Talking to Ahem..She opens the door..She asks weather Gopi has gone Mad...Gopi tells her the whole Situation..Rashi leaves and Talks to Urmila and tells her the whole situation...Urmila tells her to Find some way to keep them apart! U some how enter the car and go with them...Urmila is searching for Swiss Chocolates..Kinjal comes there and asks her that U are searching for Those Chocolates na..Urmila tells Yes...Kinjal tells that I have kept that with Me safely..and Dhaval ji also gave me the permission because u aren't well! Morning..Gopi and Ahem are ready to leave...Rashi asks Permission to go..and Jigar goes with Her..In the Car..Rashi tells Gopi to make the AC fast! Gopi puts the stereo Ahem doesn't shout at her But tells her which is the AC button..Rashi is Complimenting the Car..She tells its so smooth..Ahem tells Ya its the latest model..Rashi asks in the Latest Model there is no Engine..Ahem shakes his Head...Jigar tells her...Gopi tries to Talk to Ahem...She speaks all Rubbish and Jigar is laughing at the Back seat! In the Temple the Pandit asks What do u want this Pooja for..Gopi tells for Ahem ji's Success and for the New Car...Rashi is grumbling...Jigar takes care of Her...

PRECAP:
Ahem's Car coming to a screeching halt, Aham fuming and Gopi wailing like a baby...Kokila and Hetal come out..and Kokila asks Ahem whats the Matter..Ahem tells Ask Gopi Only..and Gopi Crying bitterly 

Guys sorry If there is Any Mistakes...Or if i have missed Points because I was seeing the Episode in Parts..I have written how much i have seen!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 May 2011 at 3:36am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeRajouriyourmittzombieb1nduNas1angel_subchhedakrishygloop118vir123hottie2508niki_pnpragyakumaralphieRaviSharmaJANNAVER_ER_YAsmile365daysparbhudayaljaujausapnatvzohrabanuBlacksexyspicymanya7878s3chaudhhimani88giguserkamuralikwebbeldent4uladdooWarshaSavitriElenamoonlightdirk41ahutaA HUGE FANzanabegsrmirjiAashna26nithi07shmuupiergattuSpotpoo_supiKay_Nancy_lastminchristiandior.Anu-Ananyahamzanuha-Khush-bipsSunriseGreensam1903samarp2SmritiKathasaomomSaniya93-Yuks--Anaya-jyothi_cool*Piku*suk19-tellyaddict-pyar-ishkMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS WU:11th May'11 *Ahem takes Gopi in his Car*" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thanks Ridz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR-tellyaddict-

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

thanks Ridz

No Problem! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

ch0c0lates

IF-Dazzler

ch0c0lates

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Oh now what happened with Gopi...I really hope Gopi stops talking to Rashi...
Thanks for the update.

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ch0c0lates

Oh now what happened with Gopi...I really hope Gopi stops talking to Rashi...
Thanks for the update.

Yeh Hopefully...Anyway..Thanx

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thanks a lotSmile

BubblyR

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Crap! The only day that I missed out was the day the update had to be short! Well, my bad. Thanks Ridzi for atleast giving the short one.

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
No Problemz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top