Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

11th May - I am sorry (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@ Reemz
I grew up on romance novels with happy endings and the love will last for ever romance and i am scared to see talli around all the time with them. I know KESAR-GULAAL have something special between them they need to be together.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Reemz
I grew up on romance novels with happy endings and the love will last for ever romance and i am scared to see talli around all the time with them. I know KESAR-GULAAL have something special between them they need to be together.  

rituka, we're peas from the same pod! i love fairy tale endings... sigh... Embarrassed

ritukaprithviIncense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

^Same here. I'm in love with sappy romance like this ROFL Where the love story makes you go 'ouch' Blushing

Want and need more!! I wish I could fast-forward the next month or so but then I know I want to see the gradual progression.

aaahhh! reemz, do you read fanfiction? if yes, i shall give you the access to my treasure, filled with sappy romance stories... LOL

ritukaprithviIncense

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@ shalini
Yeah i know, love makes you feel sappy and makes your heart flutter only in romance novels with happy endings.

sharneil92Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ shalini
Yeah i know, love makes you feel sappy and makes your heart flutter only in romance novels with happy endings.

I WILL GET MY FAIRYTALE ENDING TOO! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@ shalini

Of course you will.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

@Lennie

Beautiful update.ClapClapClap.Clap.Clap.BTW Did you notice that there was a small fighting scene bw talli rani and gulaal maiyya ...while playing ludo...are the cvs leaving us some hints...Confused

absolutely adored the gul-kes scene...Did you notice that when reva says that its good that kesar takes so much care of gulaal...the expression on neils face was so cute as if he was seeking for gulaal's appreciation...but quickly startled when gulaal says to reva that she should not encourage kesar...and then sorry...Embarrassed

I was wondering if kesar feels that he is not good enough for gulaal.

What say?

ritukaprithvisharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
^ woah. i didn't see this that way.. yea, maybe he really does feel that.. esp since motabha made it clear that he is not giving gulaal her due respect.. he's supposed to be in vasant's shoes (who was gulaal's first husband!)... and thus, he feels as though he doesn't deserve her..

ritukaprithvimanzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index