Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Thanks Misti. As usual couldnt control my laughter after reading ur post!! ðŸ¤£
You are welcome.😉

Hehe...true they all are digging huge holes for themselves!! Poor Dev...didnt know that his suggestion would cost him his room!! Hehe! Radhika gave such a serene smile on her win...and Dev was aghast! ðŸ˜†
Yes.😃

Loved Radhika today...she was excellent...outwardly meek, docile to everyone...but she is anything but that 😉!! Loved the way she went and kept her Kanha idol without any hesitation...BB stood there dumbly!! Hehe!!  Virat was right, but guess BB's too blind with arrogance to decipher Rads!! 
Badi bahus ego is getting in her way.

Right now, my only problem is Dev! This guy seriously confuses me like anything  What does he want actually?? Either he wants Rads to hate him, thus deliberately behaves angrily, so that she can stop ranting abt their child marriage and get drawn towards Rohan... 
Or does he wants her for himself?? If he wants her, then why behave so badly and shout at her...! Because he feels that he has the haq (right!) to shout on her????  God!
Devs definition of love is a very convoluted one...his interactions with Rohan gives a good indication of it...he thinks that one does not have boundaries when you love someone...there are no boundaries between Dev and Rohan when Dev is concerned, to Rohan Dev is his possession who can do what he wantes Dev to do...Dev is doing the same thing to Radhika. Also Dev thinks that when you love someone one should sacrifice to keep the other happy...again he is doing the same thing to Radhika...he knows that Radhika loves him so he wants Radhika to sacrifice that love to let him do what he wants...that is to do his duties. But these are all at the conscious level...at the subconscious level he wants Radhika as his own and so he does not want to give her up...so when Radhika came in as Rohans wife, although that is what he wanted her to do, he lashed out at her because he actually does not want that...then again yesterday he stopped her from going into Rohans room because he knows that she is not married to Rohan and also he does not want her to go there...and in his room he was angry and lashed out when Radhika reminded him that all this is proving that she is his wife. Radhika is pushing his buttons unknowingly to let the real Dev out...the KK who is hidden inside him and Dev is fighting that. Dev used to show this difference and the fight between the subconscious and conscious in him during his interations with Rohan regarding Radhika...on one hand he used to tell Rohan that Radhika is nice and sing praises so that Rohan falls for her but on the other hand when Rohan used to praise her and wanted to do stuff with her, he used to get furious and did not like it at all. This is all my POV...but one can also say that he is doing all this to push her away 
He is the only one apart from Rads herself who knows abt the incomplete marriage...so he tried postponing the gruhpravesh... is it the reason why he stopped Rads from going in to Rohan's room? Or was it b'cuz deep within he cant see her with someone else other than him??
Both from my POV.

Then, again once entering inside the room...he growls like a kid! And even blabbers that "you are Rohan's wife!!" Now doesnt he know that she is NOT Rohan's wife?? What is this guy trying to prove? 
He is lashing out because she reminded him that all tis is showing that she is his wife and not Rohan.

The only way can be to show a good monologue from Dev's side explaining his actions to audience! Nothing wrong if the guy is confused in himself...has ambivalent emotions arising inside...being torn between his brain and heart!! Even that is fine... atleast we get to knw he is confused! But by making him quiet... or rather not bringing him in the frame...they are only increasing our confusions!! 
Yes...Devs POV is needed and they are increasing the audience confusion regarding Dev...why will the audience be interested in Dev if they get tired because his reactions are confusing them. 
And why is Dev seen so less? Either is off to work or mutt!! Why? Isnt he the main lead...why is he being relegated to a side character now? Everyone else than him is being given more prominence and space...but Dev is hardly seen! 
Well for the time being I do not mind that...this track is about Radhika and her entrance in Purohit house and how it effects the people living in that house...badi bahu wll get a prominence since Radhikas main clash is with her...Devs clash with her is more private, so the messages either will be passed silently or only when they are together...it is not possible that Dev will be there is all the frames. Him going to work is fine for me...they are showing his reactions towards Radhika. 

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Yes, this week they finally showed that Rohan stayed home and was spoilt by Padma and Maheswari whereas Dev and Viraath went away.  So that explains Dev's blindness towards Maheswari.  As you mentioned in another response if they had explained it earlier,  audience wouldn't have left.  They never showed the characters of Padma and Amba and that's why audience don't like the new PF.  The characters can be negative or positive but they have to make sense.  That's why some other shows such as Na Aana and others are still on top because they haven't changed the characterization of main characters and so people still like to watch them despite lousy tracks.

Yes this is the main difference between these creatives and the other creatives. Most of the top shows show lousy tracks but the way the creatives of those shows present and package their episodes is different to what these people are doing...the other creatives usually have a script, they explain the characters and the characters do not ping pong...if the characters change they show the reason behind the change and the change also happens gradually. That hooks the audience despite the tracks being lousy.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

That is true about Kabutarni trying to look nice.  She doesn't want to spoil her image in front of Phuljhari at this time.  The servant part would resurface when the partial truth comes out that Fruitcake likes Phuljhari and vice versa. 
Or if they show the lawyers not coming...or the lawyers telling her that now is not the right time...that will freak her out and she might lash out.
 I don't think the marriage part would come out soon (I guess it depends on when they show Fruitcake's birthday which is a big mystery now).  
I too think that...marriage truth coming out might be for later...that is one of the hidden truth on which the show is based.
If Rohan is not the heir, then the lawyers coming in doesn't make sense.  For 12 years these lawyers didn't tell kabutarni anything.  So the lawyers don't come if there is no will to be read.  Also, they are forbidden to tell the contents to even family members.  But they can tell her that it is not the right time.  Would love to see Kabutarni freaking out and Aagbabula becoming even more angry and lashing out at Kabutarni.
Yes.
Misti, you and your fascination with Chachunder!!!.  ðŸ˜†  Ok, I have to now picture Chachunder in this role.  Have to agree that he is perfect for this family and would drive Kabutarni, Banshee and Fruitcake nuts.
😳  ðŸ˜³

So Chachunder is Radhika's childhood friend (after Fruitcake left Rawal) and studied with her.  He really likes her but Phuljhari is only fond of him as a friend.  She, Barkha and Chachunder used to be classmates and friends at Gurukul.  Now Chachunder and Barkha are in Mathura and going to the same college.  Chachunder will be visiting her soon along with Barkha to ask her to continue her studies as that used to be her dream.  Banshee would be sarcastic but Maheswari would let her go back to college as she wants to be in good books of Phuljhari and this is harmless activity from her POV.  

Also, Phuljhari here is not obsessive about house work as she used to be in CB1.  So she does her pujas in the morning and evenings and go to school during daytime when even Fruitcake is out working on his RP duties.  So this way she doesn't lose any precious time with Fruitcake.   Now Fruitcake is going to be not happy when he finds out that Phuljhari has been allowed to go back to school.  He hasn't met with Chachunder yet but has heard from Banshee who complained to her new adopted son Fruitcake about Phuljhari not caring that Baby Bhasu is home and went with her adult male friend to college.   To be continued for the revenge scenario for the day when Fruitcake is extra obnoxious to Phuljari.

He can also be Baby Bhasu's special doctor who will be needed frequently to visit the house.

Yes, but soon he would be running out of reasons to be mad at Phuljhari.  Also, the room is equivalent of storeroom of CB1.  There, the important files were kept in the storeroom so that Dev and Radhika could meet (now who keeps the office files in storeroom?  But I guess they couldn't give Radhika the home office to sleep).  Here it is more logical.  Fruitcake would be coming for his daily wear as he is only taking two shirts at this time.  Also I am sure he would sneak in when Phuljhari is sleeping and look at her and then ponder about kissing her.  I can see one episode where he would be forced to hide in the closet when Bhabi aunty shows up in Phuljhari's new room after becoming suspicious.

😆😆😆...I can imagine him hiding in the cupboard.

Yeah, it is as if Chunnu munnu do not want to increase their ratings.  The ratings may not go up in the short-run but would go up in the long run if they show these details.
Yes...well it depends if the PH and channel are after long term or short term gains.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti & Why6 - Chuchundar to make Dev jealous? Ooh nooo nooo... Remember we want a HANDSOME guy for Radhika, to make Dev jealous, not no Mauwali/gunda looking character.
CD calm down...chachunder is my imagination...any good looking actor will do here...one who has a good chemistry with Radhika and the others...I am just going to imagine that it is Chachunder. 
Also we have to stop asking about daima when they make her act dumb or is absent... We did that and now she is "in our face again." Begone woman...Grrr.

Yes now she is going to be Radhikas new helper.😆

misti73 thumbnail

The suitcase scenario is a copy of CB1. Atleast there she cried , blew on his cuts and wiped off the blood... Wonder if tomorrow they will show him holding her arm and dabbing the blood.

Yes and lets see...😆😉
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

Enjoyed reading your thoughts.

Ever since the introduction of adult Radhika, she has been portrayed to be so goal-oriented, focussed and quite fearless.  I am really loving this Radhika.😃

Viraat is an angry young man with brains intact but is not allowed freedom to do what he thinks is right, he has a jealous but a shrewd wife who can be apotential ally to mellow his anger and be smart villians.  BB is on her big fat ego trip and when she falls---poor maa dharthi she has to takea huge weight.😉  the drama can be kept intriguing with all the players in position and waiting for the first one to make the move, it makes the game really interesting.

In the next few days we have the WILL coming into the picture.  As audience we are not expecting anything much to happen--where does this leave Radhika?  We will get to see BB totally flustered, the angry young man and his wife to go their ways of solving the issue, others getting to know why this marriage was performed though confronted with a lot of obstacles, will Padma and BB inter change roles--Padma beginning to realise that someone else is at fault,  Bb thinks Radhika is of no use now---wonder how Dev comes here?

All in all scope for good drama if dealt with precision and clarity.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti Angie , here i agree with CD two, ...To make Dev jealous there should be a good looking handsome guy  Otherwise Rohan is enough to do the job as yo have sketched so many scenes with three of them ...For that Creatives would not have to do so much efforts ...Now is the time for grumpy Dev and smiling Radhika  with naughty Rohan ...

Neerja my Chachunder scenario is just for myself...its just a joke. They can either hits us with more melodrama or keep a balance, melodrama with some humour. They should know what their target audience in India wants and should work on the basis of that.
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Couldn't help but notice that the Idols were clean and in good shape after being imprisoned for 12 years   ðŸ˜‰   Wow kaburtani carried that key around her waist for 12 years.   ðŸ˜ƒ
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The suitcase scenario is a copy of CB1. Atleast there she cried , blew on his cuts and wiped off the blood... Wonder if tomorrow they will show him holding her arm and dabbing the blood.

That scene in CB1 was nice because they showed Radhika's true feelings coming out and Dev became sure that Radhika loved him.

Here, they copied it and not sure how they would show it tomorrow or skip it altogether.  It would be more effective if they show that Dev starts to become a little calm towards Radhika as he realizes that his uncontrolled anger may physically hurt her.  
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Musti & Why6 - Chuchundar to make Dev jealous? Ooh nooo nooo... Remember we want a HANDSOME guy for Radhika, to make Dev jealous, not no Mauwali/gunda looking character.

Also we have to stop asking about daima when they make her act dumb or is absent... We did that and now she is "in our face again." Begone woman...Grrr.

CD,  I understand your feelings and I too thought of Chachunder as little uncouth for Radhika.  But Misti's suggestion of making him baby Bhasu's doctor is pretty good.  But you have to admit that Chachunder was good in pushing Abhay's buttons and here he can do the same since Fruitcake is acting out so much.  So he needs to be brought down to earth and Chachunder's wit seems great for that.  Also, Kabutarni and Banshee are too full of themselves and need a person like Chachunder to balance them out.  Phuljhari is enough for everyone but she needs somebody for these jobs.  She is the queen and doesn't have to dirty her hands for such menial stuff.  So she needs a court jester for such purposes and Chachunder is a great candidate for this position.