hilarious mamaji and Lucky segments

Posted: 12 years ago
Today we had such dreamy scenes between Maneet☺️...no words enough for them...😍😍😍

Lucky's scene with Maneet was too hilarious...Geet and Lucky proved that they are truely ...bro and sis...🀣...Geet acting as cat and repling when lucky asking was too much...chalo now maneet too know about Preeto..πŸ˜ƒ

Mamaji' scene with dev nandini and beeji was quite entertaining...bhulakkad mama knows Navjot Singh Sidhu but as a football playerπŸ˜†...n SHRADHA is his bua...did anybody notice he was eating roti with his multivitamins.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

totally...awesome episode...cant get over Maneet or the episode
Loved ur analysis Naaz but me bowled over by Maaneet..what an end of the episode ..totally mesmerizing..😍

i'm so jealous that you already watched it😭...i read the wu and it sounds good...

Originally posted by undisclosed

i'm so jealous that you already watched it😭...i read the wu and it sounds good...

dont Worry am also jealous she watched it :(cant wait to waatch today awesome epi :D
well i read the update Wowww what i say awesomeee Epi πŸ˜³
Naz I am lost with Maaneet scene mujhe aur kuch yaad nahi dear...

Today I am...
undefined

Yes Maaneet and lucky scene was hilarious and Mama too
 shradha as bhua...NAHI...bt da epi ws g8...maaneet jus rocked n mamaji ke shatir dimag mai yeh sab baate aati kaha se hai..n bichari nandini bhuki pyasi paratho ko kaise ghur rahi thi...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by undisclosed

no Sylv it was not good...it was out of this World...all maneetians fainted and just cant get over it...too good...too hot...tooo much of itπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Loved ur analysis Naaz but me bowled over by Maaneet..what an end of the episode ..totally mesmerizing..😍

sab ka woh hi haal hai bobby...just waiting for HQ video..to watch again again n againπŸ˜‰
Superb Post
Maaneet were superb
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

no Sylv it was not good...it was out of this World...all maneetians fainted and just cant get over it...too good...too hot...tooo much of itπŸ˜ƒ

thank you for rubbing it in naz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......from the wu...it sounds like geet undressed and maan was watching...😲