Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

today eposide was not good not bad (Page 3)

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by saru.g

haa... they have to fill na... but the episode is good... loved naitik... he himself cant bear.. dont know what will be akshi's situation...
Nowadays... I am only watching Epi for Naksh... and Karan, Hina's Acting... though storyline is also going good... after that Yedi (Sneha's) track didn't expected YR to pick up like this & again give us the quality Epis... but I am happy... Smile

haa sachi after completion sneha's track, yrkkh is going good... It picked up well...

n after BATWARA i think it is goin best...Wink
That's very true... Batwara ke ka concept bhi aschha tha... par wo CVs ne kafi drag kiya... aur Batware ka end bahot fast kar diya.. par it's ok.. I am not complaining as after that... we are getting quality Epis & I m liking Pace also... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitijsaru.g

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xyze

well...i liked the epiSmilenot only naksh, i even liked singhanias,esp gayatri...this is probably the first time i saw them saying that husband n wife are the biggest support for each other(naksh ke liye)

i liked that they made munna realize that he should tell akshi about the mc
loved the dialogue"dilaasa to sab de denge, himmat sirf tu de sakta hai munna"
waise ye bm kabhi nahi sudhregi, aise time mein bhi ek pj maar hi diya"munna abhi chota hai, wo kaise bataayga"LOL
maheshwaris, as usual got on my nerves,but my request to the cv's , please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...for once they show ki she is ready to sacrifise her studies by not going to the college,just to look after ananya n on the other hand she prefers teaching anshu rather than looking after her baby...Dead
rajshri is no better...jab bahu rajkumari ko sambhaalti hai to "tu kyun kar rahi, main dhekti hoon" n ab jab she left dadi poti together today to she felt irritatedAngry

waise ye bm kabhi nahi sudhregi, aise time mein bhi ek pj maar hi diya"munna abhi chota hai, wo kaise bataayga"LOL
ROFLbest one... BM kabhi nahi sudhregi...ROFLROFLROFL

please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...
Exatly that's what I want too... ek to papita ko jhela na padta hai aur upar se ye confusion ki wo apni beti ki responsibilities lena chahti hai ya nahi...

rajshri is no better...jab bahu rajkumari ko sambhaalti hai to "tu kyun kar rahi, main dhekti hoon" n ab jab she left dadi poti together today to she felt irritatedAngry
Rajshri aur Papita... hame pakana kabhi nahi chhodte... DeadDead wo log sirf aur sirf pakau reasons se screen pe aate hai... jabarjasti... aur kuch nahi...Dead
ha sachi ya papita itna kya strees hogayhe ki sohigayhe aur subha say tho congress hi na anayana kayal rakarahi hai ya papita  tho hamay pakanay kya ilya he haiAngry
saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

Originally posted by xyze

well...i liked the epiSmilenot only naksh, i even liked singhanias,esp gayatri...this is probably the first time i saw them saying that husband n wife are the biggest support for each other(naksh ke liye)

i liked that they made munna realize that he should tell akshi about the mc
loved the dialogue"dilaasa to sab de denge, himmat sirf tu de sakta hai munna"
maheshwaris, as usual got on my nerves,but my request to the cv's , please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...for once they show ki she is ready to sacrifise her studies by not going to the college,just to look after ananya n on the other hand she prefers teaching anshu rather than looking after her baby...Dead

ROFLbest one... BM kabhi nahi sudhregi...ROFLROFLROFL

please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...
Exatly that's what I want too... ek to papita ko jhela na padta hai aur upar se ye confusion ki wo apni beti ki responsibilities lena chahti hai ya nahi...

Rajshri aur Papita... hame pakana kabhi nahi chhodte... DeadDead wo log sirf aur sirf pakau reasons se screen pe aate hai... jabarjasti... aur kuch nahi...Dead
ha sachi ya papita itna kya strees hogayhe ki sohigayhe aur subha say tho congress hi na anayana kayal rakarahi hai ya papita  tho hamay pakanay kya ilya he haiAngry

I'm not liking that maheswaries track yaar... I get irritated seeing them in the scene itself... Yesterday n today I felt they r disturbing emotional scenes of naksh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitij

aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I agree wid u all.Maheshwaris k zyada-tar tracks r boring nowadays.DeadPlus der filler segments spoil da continuity of the emotional Singhania family/NaKsh scenes.I hope aj k epi me unko na dikhaye.Aaj focus shud b primarily on NaKsh n sm of it on Singhanias'.I dont wanna c Rajkumari-dadi or Varsha-Anshu scene 2nyt.Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

Go to top