India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid departs metz arrives!!!! (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
its a very wrong move by ekta and Cvs for their god damn new show in colors...damn i hate that channel...

why sid needs to leave...we have not even know what is the backstory of siddharth completely...we only know that he hates his brother because his love maithilli chose him...and he is the reason why maithilli-abhayendra love story being a history...and famous for being incomplete and tradgedy...we don't know how he turn into a vampire...what he did to the Raichands that they have to disown him...and what abt the ring...he was after the ring...why he is after panchi to get into the Dobriyals family...everything is so incomplete...now i don't understand sid's story at all...

he can be a strong pillar...since maithilli will be negative...he might know her true colours and joins hands with AbhiYa to destory maithilli at the same he turns good for panchi...there is so much scope in his story...why end this way...

they are ruining the beautiful couple of Sid-Panchi too...i would never want to see panchi with that looser danish...

the CVs just crushed all over dreams regarding sid...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksBefikre

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Sigh. Not Fair At All. I Dont Want Sid To Leave Show. I Hope He Doesnt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

its a very wrong move by ekta and Cvs for their god damn new show in colors...damn i hate that channel...

why sid needs to leave...we have not even know what is the backstory of siddharth completely...we only know that he hates his brother because his love maithilli chose him...and he is the reason why maithilli-abhayendra love story being a history...and famous for being incomplete and tradgedy...we don't know how he turn into a vampire...what he did to the Raichands that they have to disown him...and what abt the ring...he was after the ring...why he is after panchi to get into the Dobriyals family...everything is so incomplete...now i don't understand sid's story at all...

he can be a strong pillar...since maithilli will be negative...he might know her true colours and joins hands with AbhiYa to destory maithilli at the same he turns good for panchi...there is so much scope in his story...why end this way...

they are ruining the beautiful couple of Sid-Panchi too...i would never want to see panchi with that looser danish...

ya n now just becoz they want to end the role of sid ,they will leave us with idea that sid was evil only ,he can never forgive raichands neither change as haseena said that she wants all this fight  to stop ,curently sid is no position to stop ,chand n abhay they always said sid can never change he is bad will always remain ,if vampire comunity needs to be safe then sid needs to be killed.this was chand abhay s opinion ,so now hasena also will suport them,finaly no more sid ,poor panchi may be later on she will know the truth and then danish panchi.

Edited by tanvismile - 11 May 2011 at 3:22pm

abhina_roks

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

ya n now just becoz they want to end the role of sid ,they will leave us with idea that sid was evil only ,he can never forgive raichands neither change as haseena said that she wants all this fight  to stop ,curently sid is no position to stop ,chand n abhay they always said sid can never change he is bad will always remain ,if vampire comunity needs to be safe then sid needs to be killed.this was chand abhay s opinion ,so now hasena also will suport them,finaly no more sid ,poor panchi may be later on she will know the truth and then danish panchi.

thats what going to happen for sure...the Cvs have proved to us that sid can only be evil...he has no humanity in him...i was excited to watch abhay-sid reuniting and bond together like 200 years back before they fall in love with maithilli...but the Cvs have ruined for us big time...now no more abhay-sid...no more SidChi...i will never accept danish-panchi...i hate this couple...i want sid for panchi...they can experiment alot with sid's character...why ending it...

i guess its because of siddhant's lead role in colors channel...they are going to shoot the show within 10 days...and its perfect already...as sid character is ending...

i can't imagine PKYEK without sid...he is the life of the show...his witty dialogues and one liners...are a rage for us yaar...we love him...i hope his character doesn't end and they give a new dimension into it...

abhina_roks

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

abhina_roks

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

thats what going to happen for sure...the Cvs have proved to us that sid can only be evil...he has no humanity in him...i was excited to watch abhay-sid reuniting and bond together like 200 years back before they fall in love with maithilli...but the Cvs have ruined for us big time...now no more abhay-sid...no more SidChi...i will never accept danish-panchi...i hate this couple...i want sid for panchi...they can experiment alot with sid's character...why ending it...

i guess its because of siddhant's lead role in colors channel...they are going to shoot the show within 10 days...and its perfect already...as sid character is ending...

i can't imagine PKYEK without sid...he is the life of the show...his witty dialogues and one liners...are a rage for us yaar...we love him...i hope his character doesn't end and they give a new dimension into it...

character is ending ?they are purposely ending it .actualy i think sidchi track and sid s character has more scope then abhay and abhiya.if u remember abhays character was geting stagnant with dialoges like i have to protect piya,it wasnt growing ,somewhere abhiya is more of twilight where sidchi was more like original or raavan type ,this concept had more potencial to grow,whereas abhay only protects piya ,panchi also got limelight becoz of sid .now she l be back to old position now,a lot of viewers will be happy who dint want sidchi because they wanted to abhiya to  remain unique story.

Edited by tanvismile - 11 May 2011 at 3:57pm

abhina_roks

Mariola Senior Member
Mariola
Mariola

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
nice obeservayion i think something like that is going to happend
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by kisivaj

nice observation...it might be true...but there was lot of scope for sid's character...
they cud show sid's pain, sid's past, and why he is evil and disowned by raichands and feels betrayed by abhay...they cud show sid falling for panchi or turning good after knowing maithili ditches his plans...they cud show abhid relation and brother love in future...they cud show sidchi story...
there was so much to show in sid's character than ending him abruptly...
i feel it is a wrong move by cv's...though i would enjoy maithili's comeback as negative, but i also want sid to remain and turn good and show so much more...

oh my gawwwddd

so true yaar

they can easily pass 1 whole yaar showing all this on sid 

what the hell is wrong with them

i just dont get it

anyways i m not thinking abt him leaving so soon

I LL MK SURE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE HE REMAINS IN THE SHOW

AND EVEN IF THEY HV PLANNED a n exit already

we ll mk sure he coms bk with a bang in no time

if he is not there in one epi i miss him

what will i do wihout him epis after epis

even thinking abt it is giving us shudders

lets all fight to get him back...i mean i dont want his character to be shut down completely...they can leave it open so that he can come back later after a break...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index