Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid departs metz arrives!!!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey pplHug
So finally mere dimaag ki batti jali nd i have cum to knw y dey introduced maithali now...see wid d almost confirmed news of sid leaving dey needed a strong vamp or rather a strong triangle!!! kabir has confirmed dat he wud not cum in b/w abhiya so dey brought evil maithali wid a triangle!!!! now panchhi will go wid new improved danish and we will see abhay piya metz triangle!!!!!!!!!
I hope i made sum sense...
P.S. i luv sid and i wud be d happiest person if i cum to knw dat he is not leaving d show b'coz nobody can portray sid d way sid did(ok sid sid is confusingLOL) and is amazing wid his dialogue delivery and acting!!!!!Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reaohiomitumiabhina_roks-Alone-asenaanna44Ritziemijanur--sunshine--

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
quite nice observation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Innocent.Rhea Senior Member
Innocent.Rhea
Innocent.Rhea

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
how you know?
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Nice post chakku. it really makes some sense in this matter .

Befikre

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sanykhan

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Hey pplHug
So finally mere dimaag ki batti jali nd i have cum to knw y dey introduced maithali now...see wid d almost confirmed news of sid leaving dey needed a strong vamp or rather a strong triangle!!! kabir has confirmed dat he wud not cum in b/w abhiya so dey brought evil maithali wid a triangle!!!! now panchhi will go wid new improved danish and we will see abhay piya metz triangle!!!!!!!!!
I hope i made sum sense...
P.S. i luv sid and i wud be d happiest person if i cum to knw dat he is not leaving d show b'coz nobody can portray sid d way sid did(ok sid sid is confusingLOL) and is amazing wid his dialogue delivery and acting!!!!!Clap

agree wid uSmileClap

Befikre

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
nice observation...it might be true...but there was lot of scope for sid's character...
they cud show sid's pain, sid's past, and why he is evil and disowned by raichands and feels betrayed by abhay...they cud show sid falling for panchi or turning good after knowing maithili ditches his plans...they cud show abhid relation and brother love in future...they cud show sidchi story...
there was so much to show in sid's character than ending him abruptly...
i feel it is a wrong move by cv's...though i would enjoy maithili's comeback as negative, but i also want sid to remain and turn good and show so much more...

Befikre

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
yes sid character had lot of scope ,his family mystery,love for his mother ,plus love affair with panchi,panchi being so innocent even hated blood fall in love with vampire who drank blood ,such an intersting concept,i wud dream of that day when panchi would face with the harsh reality Day Dreaming.the song thats suits the situation -behene de,sometimes i remember would even kingkong LOLit could been beautiful story of the parallel lead.the role is equalent to lead role ,why is there need to leave i dont know,the new role he got is out of the world o what.

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index