Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - May 11th 2011 - Written Update (Page 3)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

yaa divs its high time they move on and conc on anndi future , and i today i liked jagya except for the part where he called anadi anpad ganwar
he was right in his way, and i do feel sorry that no one is bothered to listening to her
just cos anandi is very good and tyagi , does not mean jagya has to love her,
anandi , lal singh do not want to break their child marriage, thats their choice
why should there be a comparision
btw i especially hated that dialogue when sumitra said jagya was here studying and anandi used to to tel maalish on dadisaAngry, still he does not care, they r feeling proud of that tel maalishAngry

I do not think they are feeling proud of teh tel malish , I think she was telling him how much she has sacrificed for their family. 
A girl who has come and left everything she has for his relations and taken so much care of his relations. His brother, his mother, father, grandmother, uncle , aunt and everyone. 

In other words, she has taken care of everything that has come her way in the best way possible, giving importance to every relation and not only that, but she has supported him at all costs and every step of the way.

Yes she did not study but, she fulfilled what was given to her with perfection. 
iTs not about tyag but about doing duties in a proper manner like how lal singh is doing. He is not a tyagi but doing what needs to be done.

If a mother can get up in the middle of the night and take care of the young instead of sleeping so that their sleep does not get disturbed. then a child when he.she grows up should take care of their parents and the relations around him/her the same way without expecting anything back. 

I do not want jagat to go back to Anandi .. NO WAY. But yes he should realize what he has done. 
That is treated his best friend like dirt and worse than that. 

So ofcourse he might be avictim of child marriage but he has no right to dis respect anyone and any relationship based on that.

All his daactari is just like his meeentality 

Pada likha Ganwar kahinka 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
thanks fr the update...
fiddu-b Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Personification of selfishness and lies... Excellent words... I wonder how it sounded when sumitra said it. couldnt watch whole thing coz dad wanted to watch the match and silly presentation... I Just LOVED Sumitra Yesterday... She really put Jagya in his place...
pjyo IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

he threw anandi out of his life!!
as if she is a use n throw pen!!Angry
u r not in love with her...completely fine!!...but y to badmouthing her!!...when sumitra asked...""anandi ka kya hoga"...he can simply tell ..."padhao sko yaa dusri saadi karwa do"...but no!!
he didn't care...she is alive or dead!!
such aCensored
Wohi toh khushi,that's my problem with jagya and his total contempt towards  anandi,he is discarding her like used clothesAngry  with  "phek do yaa  jalaa do mujhe kyaa farak padthaa haiAngry,mujhe sirf meri life se mathlab hai" attitude Angry...He can spend his life with whoever he wants but such hatred towards anandi when she was such a big part of his life for more than a decade is beyond my understanding...Ermm He doesn't even wish her well,even when she started studying isse achha nahi laga  bass dikhave ke liye bolthaa thaa 'padhai karr'AngryMCPAngry
Also his double standards that sumitra rightly pointed out "You can leave us for another girl but i cant leave you for anandi,tum karo toh sahi mein karoo toh sahi galath ki seekh"..Angry.Now he can't digest that and is shouting at anandi on phone ..beimaan insaanThumbs Down..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreereddy Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
thanks a lot.

Go to top