Balika Vadhu

BV - May 11th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Scene continues from Jagya telling Sumitra that he doesn't love Anandi.  Sumitra doesn't beleive this and thinks Jagya thinks like that because of time apart, but he infact loves Anandi. Jagya says that is not so. Jagya says he has to think of his future. Sumitra asks what about Anandi's future. Jagya says he is not fated to be with Anandi. He wants to be with someone else. He tells about loving Gauri and wants to be with her since she is his equal. He belittles Anandi again.

Sumitra tells Jagya to reconsider, since she feels Jagya will never get a better wife than Anandi. Jagya says he feels awkward that his parents had to come so far to convince him when he has already made up his mind. Sumitra says she feels she had to do this for her child. She starts to walk away sadly.Jagya tries to stop her. Sumitra says there is no use of her staying as Jagya has made up his mind.

Jagya offers to atleast drop her at the airport. Sumitra says she doesn't need him, nor does Bhairav or Anandi. Jagya pleads with her to understand her son. Sumitra says as a child, she used to understand him even without saying. But now, in order to cover up his mistakes, he is coming up with all kinds of excuses. She feels bad and cries that she is heartbroken that her child thinks his duties are a burden.

Jagya says that she is son, and now since he has dumped the uneducated, uncivilised Anandi, why should she keep any relation with her, she should break all ties with Anandi too. Sumitra slaps Jagya and says she wishes Anandi was her daughter and Jagya was not her son.  She wouldn't have to then regret that in the name of son, she has given birth to a person who is personification of selfishness and lies.

Sumitra reminds Jagya that he is alive because of Anandi. Sumitra has only given birth to Jagya, but Anandi has given Jagya a new lease of life. When Jagya went to Mumbai, Anandi could have gone to her parents' house. Instead she stayed in Jetsar and fulfilled her duties. Jagya has only thought about his future and happiness, while Anandi is selfless and took care of Jagya's family.  She tells Jagya that he is asking Sumitra to break ties with Anandi, who acc. to him is parayi, while he is doing the same. For a parayi girl, he has broken ties with his family. She says she is glad to have come to Mumbai, as she has learnt his truth herself.

Sumitra cries that she was wrong to have assumed her motherhood would win over Jagya, but sadly that is not the case as Jagya is not her Jagya, but is Jagat.Sumitra leaves and Jagya is fuming as usual.

Precap : Jagya calls Anandi and yells at her for sending his parents to convince him, but he will never return. Jagya also calls Bhairav and yells at him for sending Sumitra alone.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! great update👏...I have nothing to say about this Jagat🐷.
But wonderful words from his mom. I dont agree he does back to Anandi, but to keep belittling her every second...she gave him a well deserved, worked-hard-for slap🤣
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Yet to watch the episode...but as I said yesterday...these people should stop chasing Jagya and stop giving him so much 'bhav'...just let him go yaa...whats the result? in fact he will now start hating Anandi even more...Singh family should use all their time and energy now in educating and supporting Anandi in achieving something in life...rather than having false hopes and giving Anandi false hopes...
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I think that's what will happen now. Since Jagya has called Bhairav and yell at him, Bhairav will start ignoring him from now on.
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update...

Yet to watch the episode...but as I said yesterday...these people should stop chasing Jagya and stop giving him so much 'bhav'...just let him go yaa...whats the result? in fact he will now start hating Anandi even more...Singh family should use all their time and energy now in educating and supporting Anandi in achieving something in life...rather than having false hopes and giving Anandi false hopes...

Mom's will always be mom's 😊 It is very hard not to say something when you strongly believe your kid is doing  wrong.. According to Sumitra Jag is not valuing their family values. She will not understand Jagat's point of view. Now she may feel she at least tried...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFAPWJeeOgs[/YOUTUBE] This video says it all...
Edited by redapple1 - 12 years ago
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I can say is- Jagya is a big time loser
andv thumbnail
thanks for the update priya.

What a fabulous epidose. S had some very good dialogues and from her point of view bang on target. I am glad S met J. Atleast now she is out of the illusion that her son will come back. She can try to start a fresh and concentrate on educating A and taking care of her welfare. J has chosen his path and since his family doesnt support his decision let him tackle his problems himself. He need not expect any more sympathy or any kind of support from them. I am more glad about the fact now that the family will not keep hoping and also expect A to hope of J return. Anyway she should care two hoots about him now with the way he has treated her. Infact he has been disrespectful to his family too and as usual he shrugs off all responsibility for it. Its always someone else fault
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally Sumitra got some much required acting parts ! She has only been alloted 2 tracks so far - how to look scared and how to look doting.

These 2 days were truly wonderful. She has had good lines and in my opinion, did an excellent job of delivering them. 👏

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
According to jagat "Gauri understands me perfectly"..REALLY 😲  For 6 long years he can't even tell her the truth , keeps lying and she supposedly understands...That is his idea of an understanding couple ..
He couldnt find an answer to sumitras words so started badmouthing anandi ..How dare he😡 call her a 'ganwaar' when she is hugely responsible for his success in life...PATHETIC guy..👎🏼.
Ufff !!!Stop chasing him jaitser people😡..Let him stay wherever he wants...Good riddance.😳.

Next he is shouting at anandi on phone😡...Guess  jagat has declared all out war on anandi...will be interesting to watch this duel...🤔

andv thumbnail
Couldn't agree more Jyothi.

From S point of view she was bang on target.

I agree that J is a victim of child marriage just like A and hence he should understand A situation more than anyone else. But he is so insensitive to her and blames her for all that he is doing. Yes he has the right to choose and I would have supported him whole heatedly if he was honest to start with. but he doesnt consider that someone else also has this equal right as he does. He has built his so called strong relationship with G on a mountain of lies. All who she knows and has fallen in love with is this imaginary person who J is striving to be. He claims to love G. Then when he knew that she was falling in love with him or before confessing his love for her why didn't he tell her his truth? She has the right to know who she is falling in love with or for that matter the reality of the person who is confessing his love for her. But he wants to feel secure and being selfish doesnt want to loose her. Is that HIS right to choose? For me his right to choose and him being a victim of child marriage was lost the moment he did not tell G his reality when they were getting close. By doing this he is trapping G and forcing her to make an emotional decision. Would she have gotten close to him if she knew his truth? Knowing her she would never. And J very well knows that and hence he kept lying to her. If he doesnt give due respect and appreciate the love that he received for all these years from his family what is he going to value G love. He just wants to slefishly keep her for himself. So no he has no right to do that and all my sympathy for him ends right there. If people do this for love its not true love but pure selfishness and no regard for the person you claim to love. And before confessing his love for G did he tell A that he no longer loves her? Why did he show his disapproval when she wanted to study? That's because if she educated herself he would have no reason or excuse to choose G over her.  In fact he kept both the girls on hold so that he has someone to fall upon if something goes wrong on one end. His justification for not loving A now is that she doesnt want to change and that she doesnt understand him. When the whole house was against his decision to study she was the one who understood him and stood by him. Does G understand him? She did not even understand why he was crying. Its no fault of her's. poor girl doesnt even know this guy's real name forget anything else. She will be surprised if she even knew him? That's not a victim of child marriage but an extremely selfish and manipulative guy.   So if the CV's are going to justify J actions saying that he is a victim of child marriage then they are also justifying lies, deceit and  cheating. That for me will be the end of their social message and the end of me watching this serial coz, sorry I cannot identify with such values.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago