Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mohini is better than Mrinalini (Page 3)

_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Lol I agree Mohini... is cool .. Big smile

geet138 Senior Member
geet138
geet138

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
me too like mohini...she is sweet dumb kind of ...unlike mrilani...she was a wicked women
radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Mohini is a very intriguing character---she is a wild card--and can really become a main player in this game of "who will inherit the money and the title"...

The actress, Sangeeta,  playing the role is also very good---and has shown a lot of character and brought subtle nuances to her character----

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..sigridPutijaChalhov

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
The build-up of the character has been steady and good.  She has always been within her boundaries and when she has trespassed occasionally she has been always controlled.  Her husband and MIL dont think very high of her questioning abilities.  Her greatest downfall is going to be her jealous attitude.  There is no doubt that she is going to become troublesome, but I do hope they make her a smart villian.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000radhika5..yajnaseni..ashna26PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index