Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mohini is better than Mrinalini

KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohini is much better. Even though they show her jealous, she is not evil and immoral as Mrinalini. Mohini is loyal to her husband and is confident about herself, her beauty etc. I feel she is much better than Mrinalini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As a person I think Mohini is  indeed better, she isn't as lazy, evil and selfish as Mrinali was! She does some work at the house where Mrinali only wanted to go shopping!  And she faithfull to her husband indeed!   Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree and she's kinda funny as well with her jelously :p she's awesome in this show :)
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah- she is a simpleton in her own way. there is no other way BB would have allowed Virat to marry a smart girl.
valleyhouse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree.She is definitely better than Mrinalini as she is also respectful to the elders in addition to other reasons mentioned.I love her tone...soft spoken
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you.. Mohini has a charactor in herself..  love her charecterization so far..
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There might be more to be unravelled regarding Mohini, but whatever they have shown until now I like her.  
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also think so, though she was taunting Radhika always but atleast talkin not high-nosed as Mrinalini
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea i agree..she is actually prettier than mrinaliani also..
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i too agree that mohini is better compared to mrinalini upto now and we must see what happens in future