Chachu: Police ya Pahleez!!!

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Itna overconfidence? i couldn't stand the way Rajvir's char is shaping up to be so overconfident. what have they achieved that he has his nose stuck to the roof? he was not the one to investigate the case and find Arjun guilty. Arjun confessed himself, so Rajvir can't take credit for that. as for 'winning' the case, what kind of case was that? defense lawyer dead. no investigation on his murder. police moving on to jail Arjun for life. πŸ˜² family laughing at their own daughter's failed attempts for justice. n for god's sake.. voh koi plan bhi nahi.. he has 'information' which he so loosely discusses in an open room at home. very professional indeed. n last but not the least.. he loads Arjun into the police van n lets him sit at the end of the row so that when Arohi comes to rescue, Arjun can just jump down n walk off.. so tell me, what exactly is he gloating about here? πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Ditto  Aksh.   He been suddenly shown to have acheived something big and that criminals are scared of him etc etc.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   Couldnot take the overrated dialouges of his today 😳
shibz thumbnail
awesome topic name AkshπŸ˜† definitely my reaction was Paahleeezzz!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

His character was literally assaulted todayπŸ˜† πŸ˜† kya dialogues diya tha use only to make a fool out of himself!! 🀣
He says Arohi should cry all her life?!😲🀒

he thinks hez greater dan God!! so with all his overconfidence, he puts Arjun at the end of the seat!!πŸ˜† his password to open the locks of the van door has more powers u seeπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

awesome topic name AkshπŸ˜† definitely my reaction was Paahleeezzz!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

His character was literally assaulted todayπŸ˜† πŸ˜† kya dialogues diya tha use only to make a fool out of himself!! 🀣
He says Arohi should cry all her life?!😲🀒

he thinks hez greater dan God!! so with all his overconfidence, he puts Arjun at the end of the seat!!πŸ˜† his password to open the locks of the van door has more powers u seeπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

I was shocked to hear that as well 😑.  what kind of family will wish that their daughter should cry and they will laugh over that.   and that pw he kept in so much confidence that sanchit could easily pass on to arohi ROFL
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Couldnt agree with you more Aksh! Chachu has started gloating too much since winning the so called 'case' and I just couldnt stand him today! Cant believe this is the same cahchu who would support Arohi and now he is not even caring about her! Chachu watch out coz the higher you fly with your pride the more painful your fall will be!
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hahaha great topic aksh...superloved the title..!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Uff Rajveer n his over stretching dialogues..🀒πŸ₯±...i cnt stand his over acting either..his over confidence is guna get him no where..!!..such a stupid officer...he shud go to sum drama school n learn how to act...😳

@Shibz, Kavya..ditto again..!!⭐️
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rajveer character has suddenly turned very dumb

before he was hot headed but not so dumb. In initial days i like his role very much but last one month its really spolied
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great topic aksh.

rajveer was very over confident today. also he thinks he is stronger than god which no-one can do only in BT serials.  i think today's episode was showing more of his bevaqufi rather than smartness.

but at least he got something to show arvind was left without anything.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
I have only one reaction to this topic----DITTO

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
n am gonna ditto all of u.. i missed the greater than god one in my post..  his char is going very much down hill.. the dialogues n the overacting is taking a toll on my patience level..