India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Chachu: Police ya Pahleez!!!

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Itna overconfidence?Ouch i couldn't stand the way Rajvir's char is shaping up to be so overconfident. what have they achieved that he has his nose stuck to the roof? he was not the one to investigate the case and find Arjun guilty. Arjun confessed himself, so Rajvir can't take credit for that. as for 'winning' the case, what kind of case was that? defense lawyer dead. no investigation on his murder. police moving on to jail Arjun for life. Shocked family laughing at their own daughter's failed attempts for justice. n for god's sake.. voh koi plan bhi nahi.. he has 'information' which he so loosely discusses in an open room at home. very professional indeed. n last but not the least.. he loads Arjun into the police van n lets him sit at the end of the row so that when Arohi comes to rescue, Arjun can just jump down n walk off.. so tell me, what exactly is he gloating about here? Confused

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.cMsFuzzybear69Wisteria.-anzaeram-AmnaIshchanni_starKMH-NASHAzachprincess_star11-sanju-Pranii.vrshn.kavyasamlara3110.Mandy.yipeeAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Ditto  Aksh.   He been suddenly shown to have acheived something big and that criminals are scared of him etc etc.  Thumbs Down.   Couldnot take the overrated dialouges of his today Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
awesome topic name AkshLOL definitely my reaction was Paahleeezzz!!!LOL LOL

His character was literally assaulted todayLOL LOL kya dialogues diya tha use only to make a fool out of himself!! ROFL
He says Arohi should cry all her life?!ShockedDead

he thinks hez greater dan God!! so with all his overconfidence, he puts Arjun at the end of the seat!!LOL his password to open the locks of the van door has more powers u seeLOL

LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAaksh4IFkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

awesome topic name AkshLOL definitely my reaction was Paahleeezzz!!!LOL LOL

His character was literally assaulted todayLOL LOL kya dialogues diya tha use only to make a fool out of himself!! ROFL
He says Arohi should cry all her life?!ShockedDead

he thinks hez greater dan God!! so with all his overconfidence, he puts Arjun at the end of the seat!!LOL his password to open the locks of the van door has more powers u seeLOL

LOL

I was shocked to hear that as well Angry.  what kind of family will wish that their daughter should cry and they will laugh over that.   and that pw he kept in so much confidence that sanchit could easily pass on to arohi ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Couldnt agree with you more Aksh! Chachu has started gloating too much since winning the so called 'case' and I just couldnt stand him today! Cant believe this is the same cahchu who would support Arohi and now he is not even caring about her! Chachu watch out coz the higher you fly with your pride the more painful your fall will be!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAaksh4IFkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hahaha great topic aksh...superloved the title..!!LOL LOL LOL

Uff Rajveer n his over stretching dialogues..DeadSleepy...i cnt stand his over acting either..his over confidence is guna get him no where..!!..such a stupid officer...he shud go to sum drama school n learn how to act...Stern Smile

@Shibz, Kavya..ditto again..!!Star

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-shibz

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Rajveer character has suddenly turned very dumb

before he was hot headed but not so dumb. In initial days i like his role very much but last one month its really spolied

kavyasamaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
great topic aksh.

rajveer was very over confident today. also he thinks he is stronger than god which no-one can do only in BT serials.  i think today's episode was showing more of his bevaqufi rather than smartness.

but at least he got something to show arvind was left without anything.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.c-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index