Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Main tumhe haarne nai doonga Arohi (Page 4)

leafskit16 Newbie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Arjun totally rocked today with his intense and unwavering belief in his Arohi and their love. He wanted to go the right path but changed his mind after he realized that he couldn't let his wife be made of a fool in front of the world. His every expression totally conveyed that and Karan was totally fantastic. he brought a good combo of arohi's lover and the bad boy self. Also loved the convo between him and chachu about the caged eagle. Eagerly lookin forward to the next track with the escape! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
great post kavya!..indeed it was a treat to watch arjun singhania back in action!..its so beautifully shown how love changes ppl unbeievebly!..
and yup the sudden change of expressions!..his voice was just wow!...i was jumping and shouting!..muahh arjun love u my rockstar!..LOL..hats off to karan for doing it flawlessly!...
@bollywoodcrazed yup arohi taught him to love and he taught arohi to fight!..Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
true di, loved it, just so awesome and unexpected :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XDutchPwincessX

Originally posted by kavyasam

@naina -  I loved the attitude,  was missing that so badly .
@harsha -  I will miss arjun scenes, cant say the same for chachu -arjun scenes.  they are one sided charged for me. LOL

yh me 2 kavya was missin da attitude wala arjun...its just takes me bk 2 da first epi wen he entered dat club wiv so much tashan...BTW did u mean me or naina?
neelam sorry , got mixed up.  will edit it now. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Karan is just awesome. There is no other actor in the TV industry better than him.
He is King K.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index