Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@naina -  I loved the attitude,  was missing that so badly .

@harsha -  I will miss arjun scenes, cant say the same for chachu -arjun scenes.  they are one sided charged for me. ๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

@harsha -  I will miss arjun scenes, cant say the same for chachu -arjun scenes.  they are one sided charged for me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Same here๐Ÿคฃ That's what I meant๐Ÿ˜† I personally feel sorry for the actor who has to be against Karan on screen๐Ÿ˜† The job's too difficult๐Ÿ˜† 
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

yh me 2 kavya was missin da attitude wala arjun...its just takes me bk 2 da first epi wen he entered dat club wiv so much tashan...BTW did u mean me or naina?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
That scene was powerful, it showed how much Arjun loved her. He wanted to protect her but at the same time he wasn't about to let her be defeated and have their love be mocked. I really love that his character still has his edge, he and Arohi have definately had a huge influence on each other's lives but in a positive way. She taught him to love, he taught her to fight.  Kitani Mohabbat Hai rocks!! It shouldn't be ending Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
leafskit16 thumbnail
Arjun totally rocked today with his intense and unwavering belief in his Arohi and their love. He wanted to go the right path but changed his mind after he realized that he couldn't let his wife be made of a fool in front of the world. His every expression totally conveyed that and Karan was totally fantastic. he brought a good combo of arohi's lover and the bad boy self. Also loved the convo between him and chachu about the caged eagle. Eagerly lookin forward to the next track with the escape! 
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post kavya!..indeed it was a treat to watch arjun singhania back in action!..its so beautifully shown how love changes ppl unbeievebly!..
and yup the sudden change of expressions!..his voice was just wow!...i was jumping and shouting!..muahh arjun love u my rockstar!..๐Ÿ˜†..hats off to karan for doing it flawlessly!...
@bollywoodcrazed yup arohi taught him to love and he taught arohi to fight!..โค๏ธ
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
true di, loved it, just so awesome and unexpected :D
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: XDutchPwincessX

yh me 2 kavya was missin da attitude wala arjun...its just takes me bk 2 da first epi wen he entered dat club wiv so much tashan...BTW did u mean me or naina?

neelam sorry , got mixed up.  will edit it now. ๐Ÿ˜›
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Karan is just awesome. There is no other actor in the TV industry better than him.

He is King K.