Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Yes, Chand and Haseena did something. This was revealed in the scene where they are searching for Piya who is trying to find Abhay's truth by setting fire.

Hmm what was reveled i dont remember i thought chandeena that time didn't like piya being in abhay life and that is why they wanted her to die
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

oye btw why were u calling Sid when he was with Piya haan??...pata chal gaya na Piya ko ki Sid is Abhay's Vampire bro all bcoz of u  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Kya kare..DV's wanted to give me a makeover..from Stylish Mom they wanted to make me Mother India...🀣 I was just concerned ki mera sid kuch galat na kar de. πŸ˜³ after all uske biwi bacche ghar par uska intezaar kar rahe the...🀣
maybe he is talking about maithli.. Or maybe the vampire tracker 50/50 chances...OMG same here don't want siddhant karnick to go he is such a wicked actor nooo... :( lol is ur topic name from kuch kuch hota hai when anjali was going and the sikh boy was saying those lines :p
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Hmm what was reveled i dont remember i thought chandeena that time didn't like piya being in abhay life and that is why they wanted her to die

but that was before they realised how she hid their secret from everyone...now they are perfectly okay with it..i have a feeling sid kept maithili as some kind of personal diary and brainwashed her against everyone...πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Dont know about vampire slayer but it is vampire chatcher ..which they mention will help arnav and will tell that sid is vampire

I was too shocked to hear sid is leaving but i guess it is decided for his good ...still as his fan everyone can tweet to bring him back

Rupa vampire ko catch karke unko ghar pe toh nahi rakhega na🀣🀣 ofcourse he must be like BladeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† vampire slayer but if he touches ma sid m gonna slay him😑😑
N yes m tweeting emotional tweets to sid maybe he wont go after reading themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Archi bhabi,haseena mom mein aagaya..thoda sa jungle mein piya se last time romance kar raha tha..i hope u don't mind.

First tell me ur abhay or sid or chand??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: vivluv

Nishi m feeling bad yaar I was in uni since morning for submissions just came  n hour back n now this news is shocker😭😭😭 i love ma sid😭😭

*sigh* lets see kya hota hai...i hope he replies tweets...i m sure his fb and tweeter must b flooding with msges now πŸ˜†

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amziii.ox

maybe he is talking about maithli.. Or maybe the vampire tracker 50/50 chances...OMG same here don't want siddhant karnick to go he is such a wicked actor nooo... :( lol is ur topic name from kuch kuch hota hai when anjali was going and the sikh boy was saying those lines :p

I still love tht movie it's ma all time favouriteπŸ˜‰
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Archi mein abhay..jo hamesha piya or maithili ko romance karta hu
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Rupa vampire ko catch karke unko ghar pe toh nahi rakhega na🀣🀣 ofcourse he must be like BladeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† vampire slayer but if he touches ma sid m gonna slay him😑😑
N yes m tweeting emotional tweets to sid maybe he wont go after reading themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Article used the word vampire catcher ...tho mene kya karooo🀣🀣🀣. i thought some new character in vampire world introudced by ekta 🀣🀣🀣
No he wont touch sid ...he predicts 🀣🀣 he will tell arnav he is vampire

Do it and what is FB ...do u know