Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
finally Archi u r here πŸ˜†
subah se emotional drama chal raha jab se we heard Sid is leaving the show πŸ˜­
i seriously am confused dunno what to say πŸ˜•

some r still hopeful that we can do something but if he has decided to leave what more can we do? πŸ˜•

just b postive and watch the show...(btw B Postive is my blood group πŸ˜›)

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vivluv

Finally in precap pia knows tht haseena is sid's mom😳😳

ab kyaa faayda yaarπŸ₯±ab toh uski band baaj baaraat hone waali hainπŸ˜†
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the 'wo' he is referring is Maithili who know all their secrets. The news of the Raichands reach Maithili through Siddharth I guess...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

finally Archi u r here πŸ˜†
subah se emotional drama chal raha jab se we heard Sid is leaving the show πŸ˜­
i seriously am confused dunno what to say πŸ˜•

some r still hopeful that we can do something but if he has decided to leave what more can we do? πŸ˜•

just b postive and watch the show...(btw B Postive is my blood group πŸ˜›)

Nishi m feeling bad yaar I was in uni since morning for submissions just came  n hour back n now this news is shockerCryCryCry i love ma sidCryCry
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Chand was talking about metz who dont have to find about chandeena ..she know all the information from one place ...some one who is giving the information is sid . But they dont know who are they ...chandeena can feel some one is coming to take revenge from them . But why metz would take revenge ...is chand did something to abhay& metz relationship .

Ok rupa but someone just said about vampire slayer he was talkingπŸ˜•πŸ˜• chand ne haseena ke saath hume bhi confuse kar diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Archi..on the postive side..perhaps seeing all the spam and drama on him leaving ekta will convince him to manage two shows at once...and even if she can't..we will get to see him on that new show he is doing...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Chand was talking about metz who dont have to find about chandeena ..she know all the information from one place ...some one who is giving the information is sid . But they dont know who are they ...chandeena can feel some one is coming to take revenge from them . But why metz would take revenge ...is chand did something to abhay& metz relationship .

Yes, Chand and Haseena did something. This was revealed in the scene where they are searching for Piya who is trying to find Abhay's truth by setting fire.

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

BEETTAAA πŸ˜­ πŸ€£ sid jaa raha hai...ab tumhaara kya hoga... πŸ€£
don't worry..tumhe bhi chandu mama ki tarah watchman banaa doongi..*evil saas grin* πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

just kidding..tera pati hamaara peeche itni jaldi nahi chodega.. πŸ€£

oye btw why were u calling Sid when he was with Piya haan??...pata chal gaya na Piya ko ki Sid is Abhay's Vampire bro all bcoz of u  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Ok rupa but someone just said about vampire slayer he was talkingπŸ˜•πŸ˜• chand ne haseena ke saath hume bhi confuse kar diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont know about vampire slayer but it is vampire chatcher ..which they mention will help arnav and will tell that sid is vampire

I was too shocked to hear sid is leaving but i guess it is decided for his good ...still as his fan everyone can tweet to bring him back
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Archi bhabi,haseena mom mein aagaya..thoda sa jungle mein piya se last time romance kar raha tha..i hope u don't mind.