Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

Okay I needed to know this...so just bear with me! But this isn't the first year she's only walked twice!

2002: 1 (devads premiere)
2003: Many (jury)
2004: 1 (opening ceremony)
2005: 2 (Lemming and Match Point Premiere)
2006: 2 (Da Vinci Code and Wind that shakes barley premieres)
2007: 1 (My Blueberry Nights Premiere)
2008: 4 (Kung Fu Panda, Indiana Jones 4, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Blindness Premiere)
2009: 2 (Up and Spring Fever Premieres)
2010: 3 (robin hood, wall street money never sleeps, and on tour premiere)

Okay so my point was that this isn't the first year she's only walking twice...many factors COULD be involved other than she's fired! 

wow
no offence meant at all. u are one of the nicer ash fans

but it does take a lot of effort to be a fan .
keeping up with information- historical and current
refuting allegations
coiming up with opinions

too much effort i say
Originally posted by -Maddy-

What I think may be happening is they may be phasing her out...If not next year then may be in a year or two they will be done with her...

She has been with them for 10 years and that is still a good achievement...Of course they too will look for new faces now ...And I am sure she knows nothing in showbiz is permanent...
What I think is mutually they will part ways on a amicable note...
Correct..in 10 yrs Sonam will be 36 and fading as well..new starlet will take over...and new kids will argue.. Sonam is replace... she is old.. and favor the new kid..ðŸĪŠ
It's cycle of nature..vicious circle.

i say applaud the girls who made it there.. ðŸĨģ
So Freida didn't do the whole dressing up in a OTT gown, posing, waving... blablabla crap walk.. i mean red carpet cat walk.. good for her. This girl surely doesn't believe in wasting her time! 😆
Originally posted by bandicoot

wow
no offence meant at all. u are one of the nicer ash fans

but it does take a lot of effort to be a fan .
keeping up with information- historical and current
refuting allegations
coiming up with opinions

too much effort i say

I kind of did it for myself...totally forgot what she wore last year...so did a quick run through and then wrote it down...I agree...way too much effort! I think I need to stop coming here!😉
@ladygaga Freida walks 10 red carpets every year! She has walked the biggest red carpet "Academy Awards"! This is Ms Pinto we are talking about! I am sure by now she is bored of it...it is indeed a waste of time for her to go oo la la over a walk! Been there done that! 😆 But I would still love to see her in a gown at Cannes...she is so gorgeous!!! She wowed me with her red carpet appearances for SM...
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
^I loved her outfit at the SAGS award too and the purple blue gown at the Oscars in 2009...super gorge!
Loving Sonam's outfit/entire look at the Cavalli Party..looking gorgeous

Hello Cinderella! Lost your shoes? 😆! Love this picture!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
The article mentioned that Indian actors/actresses were unknown outside of India. That's true for the most part... One who is definitely known is Freida Pinto... But she seems to be less known... or should I say less liked in India... If she's clever and not too condescending she will go places... She's known in Hollywood and Ash is not... Ash is more known in the fashion industry because of l'oreal... and as someone mentioned, I think her time with l'oreal is reaching the finishing line... 10 years is an accomplishment with l'oreal, she should be proud of it... my little finger tells me her weight issues must be playing into it... After all she is their face and MODEL...They are starting their journey with Sonam and Frieda and I hope they will both be smart and not screw it up.
Originally posted by -Maddy-

WOW!