Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
Lifo, she seems tired and not too happy with her own look I think. Compared to yesterday's appeances, this one seems cold. Even with that saree that people were on the fence about, she seemed confident...this one, not so much at all. I don't really like the gown at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika and Diana both look great!

I feel Sonam's dress isn't as fitted as it should be and she's wearing too much makeup around her cheeks, making her look much more tanned than she usually is
Sonam looks like a cross between Frieda Kahlo and Princess Leia...only god knows what inner self of her she was channeling. I'm not liking it, they overdid the tan.
Dexter...you're FINALLY BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CONGO!! 😛😛
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Dexter...you're FINALLY BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CONGO!! 😛😛

Koolchika Thank you!!😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't like Sonam's dress or makeup. It's bad..and she looks awfully tired..either that or she isn't happy with her look.

But on the red carpet..she totally nailed it. Most of our BW actresses are complete flops at a red carpet but Sonam is the true fashionista. THIS is what she should stick to IMO. She can't act but modeling.. man this is HER thing.
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

Sonam looks like a cross between Frieda Kahlo and Princess Leia...only god knows what inner self of her she was channeling. I'm not liking it, they overdid the tan.

Princess Leia ahahah 😆 But you pretty got it - the whole idea was about it loool ba&d idea - 21st century - the 80's are gone. 😃
Frieda Kahlo had more style than this bland pale gown.🥱
Sonam's hairstyle was a modern version of Princess Leia's. ANd the whole "mont-blanc" (which is a BIG white cake😉) look..don't know if it was to suit the brand pen she endorses w/ her dad lol
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So how does Mallika get invites to all the events at Cannes?  all the other Indian ladies were endorsing something right ?
This content was originally posted by: qwww

So how does Mallika get invites to all the events at Cannes?  all the other Indian ladies were endorsing something right ?

2 words: Russel Simmons. ðŸ˜†

Did ya see the nice layout at pinkvilla? ðŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Mallika looks good, glad she is making better fashion choices.

Not liking Sonam's look in the latest pics, the hair, the dress, the makeup is bad!!