Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow she looks so beautiful this picture is amazing, the eye make up is BEAUTIFUL!

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dnt hv anything else to say. every1 said everything.. god bless u sona.. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
https://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll90x8a5RM1qg06l9o1_500.jpg

This picture...I mean the way she looks back...she just looks amazing! She's like a big star! She reminds me of a Hollywood actress..I actually find this picture classy in a way. She really done herself proud!
Where is Amu?...I see her like LadyGaga's posts.πŸ˜† What are your inputs??? I have been refreshing this page now for long to know more about the party that she is to attend today. She is never standard, and that's Sonam Kapoor for you (but she has had her own share of faux pas). When Koel asked her who always doesn't do justice to herself, I wish she said ARB!!! But she had to be diplomatic and name herself...lmao, like you kidding me??? She knows how to dress according to body structure, plus she has the attitude to carry it off. ARB on the other hand  always manages to heighten her not so perfect parts. Somehow Sonam has managed to add distinction when the others just stick to their tamed styles and signature expressions.Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
melancholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Where is Amu?...I see her like LadyGaga's posts.πŸ˜† What are your inputs??? I have been refreshing this page now for long to know more about the party that she is to attend today. She is never standard, and that's Sonam Kapoor for you (but she has had her own share of faux pas). When Koel asked her who always doesn't do justice to herself, I wish she said ARB!!! But she had to be diplomatic and name herself...lmao, like you kidding me??? She knows how to dress according to body structure, plus she the attitude to carry it off. ARB on the other hand  always manages to heighten her not so perfect parts. Somehow Sonam has managed to add distinction when the others just stick to their tamed styles and signature expressions.

I have liked ur posts tooo πŸ˜ƒ go check lolz.. i read al the comments .. just dont feel like writing lolz. wat else do i need to say.. every1 hav said everything πŸ˜†
Yayy you're here...hehe. I know almost everyone has pointed out what I wanted to but I was still so excited yesterday that I wrote a post. πŸ˜† Ok...don't leave IF until Sonam makes her last appearance for the festival...plz!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Tareek Pe Tareek hi milti hai... jab bhi dekhne aao SONAM ki Dress... πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
melancholic thumbnail
i hav not left IF ! yaar adaat chhutna is soo difficult .. :D.. luk at me, 2007 sawariya times n still now huge sona fan lol. just i dnt feel like praising hr :P anymore.. πŸ˜† , have done it too much in the past i guess and i got bored of writing :P

but then again i think i need to sum up lolz 

sonam is born stunner :) she is crazy, mad, unpredictable girl.. love her for all her antics .. and dnt want her to change.. πŸ˜†
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melancholic

sonam is born stunner :) she is crazy, mad, unpredictable girl.. love her for all her antics .. and dnt want her to change.. πŸ˜†

SUPER LIKE!!!!!! πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sonam at Cannes Film Fest….

Sonam Kapoor looked absolutely stunning on the red carpet at the Cannes film fest. She surely knows the meaning of fashion.

For the premiere of the film 'The Artist', Sonam sashayed down the red carpet in a Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2009 Couture gown. In accessories, Sonam opted for Chopard earrings and Amrapali ring.

Sonam is part of the dream team of the international cosmetic brand L'Oreal at Cannes. She walked the red carpet with Chinese actress/singer Fan Bingbing.

The fashionista did make an impressive debut at the fest. She was every bit an eye-catcher on the red carpet. Particularly impressive was the dress with geometrical patterns.

Sonam later attended the after party in shaded net and silk polka dot sari with a shirt inspired backless blouse, by young Indian designer Masaba Gupta.

http://bollywood.celebden.com/2011/05/sonam-at-cannes-film-fest/