Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love the saree, it has a very "girlish" feel to it! And the blouse is just beautiful...sleeves, back and the texture.. everything is working for me. Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Loved Loved Sonam's appearence at Cannes...10/10 from my side...

The blue outfit... Just fab she looked... Total DIVA...

The white gown... She nailed it...  Just GORGEOUS...She looked very princessy...

The saree... Very eclectic... Not something i would buy tho... The blouse very sexy cut...
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

The blue outfit... Just fab she looked... Total DIVA...

which page pls! 😕

sogazelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll93766cIs1qcvdkdo1_500.jpg

Sonam at Cannes.

And what I like more besides the fact that she looks gorgeous, she is posing very naturally without the weird poses of Ash that were actually highlighting her shortcomings. Go SONAM!!!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hmm the saree is interesting. Very different and daring. Not something everyone can pull off..Sonam does to some extent.

All in all Sonam @ Cannes is the best on an international red carpet so far by an Indian actress IMHO.

Now waiting for Freida to be amazing as well :D
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sogazelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsi003

I loved the blue gown though. She looked like a true diva. Even though I think Ash is more beautiful... I would have to give it to sonam on the red carpet.

I'm with you there... The blue gown was my favorite... There is one pic. where you see the side cut on the legs and her expression with the glasses and all... CLASSIC!! She reminded me of Sophia Loren there when she was young... A true diva of fashion!!
Oh my God!!!!! After a  long day at work, this is what I just needed. This is why Imma fan of Sonam (part time fan!). This girl walked her talk! I promise I am a novice and I know zlich about fashion and designers lekin everything that she wore was different, daring. Anyone can wear a tamed and "pretty" gown...but to wear something unusual and still maintain attention deserves an applause. Loved, loved, loved the blue gown!!!! The whole red lipstick and shades worked well...and it just went well from there. Her red carpet appearance was lethal!!! Look at that dress...it is so unusual and if it ain't worn the right way, one could look so silly. It was bold, it had a flavor to it, and she knew how to wear it. Sonam sure needs to walk more Intl events because she would do Indians proud. She's someone who knows her fashion and she's willing to be daring and bold with her choices.

Thank God for no tacky and shoddy MM sarees. 👏 The one she wore was sexy...showed and covered the right amount...maybe the make up wasn't highlighted due to the lighting in the room. Oh and look, her saree is draped the right way too...what a shocker. No almost crotch show.

Overall loved it!...lets see what Frerida brings to the carpet. Sorry Aish, but Sonam just stole your thunder and she deserves credit when due.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^I agree. She did give the saree respect. The blouse is killer without being vulgar. I just don't like those sandals...and her pose...Sonam can do better in posing in a saree!

I am still swooning over her red carpet look and the old hollywood red lip glamor *sigh* She is amazing. I am so stunned today! That JPG dress was just fab.
sogazelle thumbnail
Actually I love her saree... the back is absolutely stunning... Keep in mind that she's outside of India...therefore wearing a colorful saree will be a bit too much for the French... Also keep in mind that it's her first international appearance for L'Oreal so it was a good choice to show something of her country...With this choice, she blends 3 things perfectly: fashion, style and her roots in an international setting... I'm going for a perfect score for the saree!!!