Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sheee

Ash
Whoever selected this dress doesn't have any sense. I mean Ash is a bit heavy, and this dress is making her look heavier, and then to make it worse that top is like the last nail.
I mean hello? I don't have any words to say anymore. I mean what? Is this a mission to make her look heavy? So people know how good the food is in india? Is she endorsing food in india over there in cannes?

Oh Sheee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sogazelle thumbnail
I think Aish dress would have been better without the detail on the waist. She's probably trying to cover a little pouch... Not necessarily a pregnancy pouch but seeing that she's curvy, she probably has some fat in the stomach area... unfortunately, that dress just emphasizes it... If she was getting in shape for the event, the trainer should have focused on that.
What was Rachel Adams thinking??? She is definitely going to get the fashion police with that dress.
Saifu looks good, but he needs to ease up on botox... A man with some wrinkles looks sexier to me than a tight face one.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What's wrong with Ash's dress? I think her make up is a bit too shiny but other than that I dress looks nice on her...the only thing I have an issue with: why is she so sad? Why no smile? Bored with Cannes? LOL!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dapper!
Haha that's so typical saifu!

Dont like how he puffed up his hair, like it more combed to one side, but still, not bad Saifu.
Glad he kept his stubble!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saifu's thinking...agar Bebo hothi...I'd be holding her arm here :(
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
More liek she'd be all over me, lol!

Aww he looks so akela akela, but still adorable. saifu has one of the sweetest smiles in btown!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I agree...its just weird for ME to see him with Kareena lol! But vice versa im fine lol
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Minisha looks so gorge!!! Saifu...so handsome...awww!
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Saifu's thinking...agar Bebo hothi...I'd be holding her arm here :(

And his face would be glowing while he showed her off to the whole worldπŸ˜†
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woah!! Salma Hayak looks stunninggg. My favourite of the nighttt.

Aish- I cant exactly pin point why im not liking this appearance of hers much. I dont know if its the dress and the way its textured/cut/style, her make up or the hair. She has had better days. One thing for sure, neck up- gorgeous!!

Looking forward to Sonam and Fan's apperance.