Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
No Jhappi shappi will work..Go away all,,Kirti my only friend and all of you Kal Dekh Loongilittlegirlemoticon
Originally posted by: undisclosed

thank you!

Say kiss you or hug you or touch you or love you or...not thank you๐Ÿคฃ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

As If I am gonna wait to ask for ur permission..Me and Mom are attackin ryt now๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
and U chup Bilkul Chup Tanu..Hamesha Dill tod deti hai and then u bring Cheap Fevicol with promises woh jod jo kabhi na toote sumthin and next day Tod deti hai..

Aww did i hert u Ashy ๐Ÿ˜ฒ showwieee ๐Ÿ˜ญ
n lolz.. i can imagine..u n aunty attacking the remote.. the laptop n anything that mite seem like Maneet right now.. ๐Ÿ˜†
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

As If I am gonna wait to ask for ur permission..Me and Mom are attackin ryt now๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
and U chup Bilkul Chup Tanu..Hamesha Dill tod deti hai and then u bring Cheap Fevicol with promises woh jod jo kabhi na toote sumthin and next day Tod deti hai..

ash yar its not tanus fault, she was typing when all she wanted to do was mouth close but she couldnt, so she stopped breathing in order to type and this cause her to become slightly light headed thats all, aab all hug and read read the update and watch the links accha
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

This is from Baaki sab to you

NO NO this is not Fair..One person is hugging so many ppl and here I am da only one who needs hug Matlab I am huggin u guys..Moi not talkin to ya gus jhappis kahan se milegi..๐Ÿ˜›

No Jhappi shappi will work..Go away all,,Kirti my only friend and all of you Kal Dekh Loongilittlegirlemoticon

We will hold you tightly and push you against the wall and kiss you, samje tumโ˜บ๏ธ

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ash ash chalo sab ko maaf kar do na, varna meri band baj jayehi cd/cc main๐Ÿ˜‰. tum kal sab ko dhekna lekin sab ko maaf kar do na please please meri mithi ash๐Ÿ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail

Oye.. lil Bub aka Devil.. dun worry..we will get Kirti to make u post the link tomorrow.. ๐Ÿ˜† Hum GHSPians ko kum na samajhna.. hum Munda Maan ke Shagird hain... tum kahin bhi ho.. hum shiddat se..tumhare paas mohabbatein le aayenge aur Links le jaenge.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿคฃ

NO NO this is not Fair..One person is hugging so many ppl and here I am da only one who needs hug Matlab I am huggin u guys..Moi not talkin to ya gus jhappis kahan se milegi..๐Ÿ˜›

We are so confused, we don't know who is hugging who anymore and who is seeing who taking clothes off and who is...๐Ÿ˜•
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

We will hold you tightly and push you against the wall and kiss you, samje tumโ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Aila.. Dostana-2?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Oh my.. we have our own Maneet in the thread... eh?? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†