Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

my prediction on coming episodes (Page 2)

Radev_AvinaFan Senior Member
Radev_AvinaFan
Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

well
this is my predicyion on coming up cvs\
rads will make dadaji well and he will announce that the real chota purohith was dev upto the shock of bbShocked
and now bb try her level best to get dev married
mean while rohan will recover and he announce that rads was not her wife and she love some one elseClap
after knowing that its dev whom rads loves
bb gets rads married to devSmile

hrh.shree Groupbie
hrh.shree
hrh.shree

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

If BB get to know about Dev

1.I don't think so if BB get to know that Dev is youngest son then I think yaa yaar sure that bb will think about Dev's marriage...so she think to do it from chanda...not with Radh case all think that Radh is Rohen's wife...
2.so if she get to now that Dev is the youngest son..they BB will never give any value to Radh..may be she will tell her to go away from the house...case  if Radh try to go to Dadaji without telling BB...
3.and if viranth get to know that all the property in Dev's hand viranth will try to kill Dadaji...

so if these happen then Radh will recover Dadaji and in Dev's wedding day before any rituals Radh and dadaji will open their mouth and show the true color of BB...that may be stop Dev's wedding...Dadaji will tell BB and her family viranth and to go away...
may Radh will tell dadaji about her and Dev's wedding and the truth of Rohen's and her wedding...Dev will say yes to marry Radh then...
but before Rohen recover and as the will Dev will become the RP...so
normally yaar my predictions will not come true...but don't know what will happen...

think you're right... agree with what you say...

instead of being primarily a love story the serial turns into a full on mystery drama with very little or no love... there will obviously be a lot of plotting and planning to get the rp title and the wealth that comes with it... would be better if they had a completely different story line to cb2 instead of the same rp title story as cb1... it's just sad... the only plus side is we get to see RaDev on our screens again... Smile

would like to see them in lighter moments instead of drama drama all the time... 
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
i think since Radhika has already entered PB, Dev will gradually come to understand her & will realise her love for him.When BB will come to know about Dev being the youngest GS it'l be too late.By then dadaji would be cured & maybe he would have come to know the truth about Dev-Radhika relation & he'l be instrumental in getting them united.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index