Balika Vadhu

Sumitra Showed Jagya his reality today

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
She said what we all always thought that

You jerk ,she gave you your life. YOu are alive because of her today. And you are doing this to her. 

You ungrateful slime! 

And yet acc. to the precap we see NOOO change in him.

I am happy that bhairon will ask Anandi to remove sindoor and this will push them to make her study!!

The girl for whom he is doing this.. when she will smack him , thats when he will realize and ofcourse not to mention, the money , without which he is yet to face troubles.

Lets see how much he will last in the world that is filled with people like him

SElfish and cruel

and as per the moral today , the mother's shield of protection has left him so now it begins... 
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The precap was πŸ˜•, now he is calling Anandi and blaming her for sending his parents... how typical. Why are they making him a monster...  Yeah Sumitra did say if women try to be selfish and chase their dreams then they would not give birth. She is right, the kids take away half of your independence :-), even though it is fun to have them around and raise them, it is lot of work.. πŸ˜ƒ

Both Sumitra and Jagat had their own reasoning. Jagat was pleading that he doesn't love Anandi and Sumitra was reassuring he loves Anandi.πŸ˜• Jagat being a selfish character was telling that he loves Gowri, but what he fails to understand is he has to show some path to his wife, can't ditch her and pretend like nothing happened. He says since Gowri is a doctor she understands him well, and Anandi doesn't understand him well. All doctors won't marry a doctor dumbo.. that is not enough reasoning why you want to ditch your wife, just say you don't love her and you love some one else and you condemn child marriage and want to oppose that tradition. No need to blame Anandi for everything, how unpad she is yada yada...
Edited by redapple1 - 12 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What does Jagya want other's to understand, that he is bored and ashamed of Anandi all of a sudden, chi!!

I loved Sumitra today, mother has to become strict when son is lost midway.
I am shocked Jagya is not even in the mental state to understand what his mom trying to tell...

Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the precap was disgusting, he totally disregards any feeling Anandhi has, doesn't care what Anandhi is going through at all. I hope to god Anandhi doesn't accept him back like ever. It would be really GREAT if tomorrow Anandhi rebukes him for blaming HER instead of his selfish ways. She should challenge him and then dump his ass right there on the phone. 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i have to say here , jagya was right in his own way, if he does not love anandi there is no pint in being with her

i think he was right and wrong at the same time.he did try his level best to be nice and convince his mom to his viewpoint
and i did feel pity 4 him that nobody is trying to understand him, he is a victim of child marriage, no one can deny that,
and when nothing happened , he went back to his old self, abusing anandi ,  
jagya has the right to choose his life partner, he is right in leaving anandi but his methods r not right , he could have handled things more maturely😑
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't feel Jagya is victim of child marriage. The real victims are Anandi, Phooli and Gowri. Jagya is actually victim of over pampering πŸ˜† He got what he wanted in his life, be it education or a new girl. He has it all, even after all this hungama the Jaitser family will forgive him and his life will move on. I don't know about this character, even if he marries Gowri you never know when he will fall out of love.  At that time he may say Gowri trapped him into loving her when he was vulnerable in city. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: redapple1

I don't feel Jagya is victim of child marriage. The real victims are Anandi, Phooli and Gowri. Jagya is actually victim of over pampering πŸ˜† He got what he wanted in his life, be it education or a new girl. He has it all, even after all this hungama the Jaitser family will forgive him and his life will move on. I don't know about this character, even if he marries Gowri you never know when he will fall out of love.  At that time he may say Gowri trapped him into loving her when he was vulnerable in city. πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well said
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i have to say here , jagya was right in his own way, if he does not love anandi there is no pint in being with her

i think he was right and wrong at the same time.he did try his level best to be nice and convince his mom to his viewpoint
and i did feel pity 4 him that nobody is trying to understand him, he is a victim of child marriage, no one can deny that,
and when nothing happened , he went back to his old self, abusing anandi ,  
jagya has the right to choose his life partner, he is right in leaving anandi but his methods r not right , he could have handled things more maturely😑

My thoughts the same Anmol...why always Anandi's pov and Anandi's happiness??? I also see Jagya's pov ...he is also a human, I completely understand where he is coming from, I am not talking about his MCP attitude here...no matter how bad he might be or how bad his attitude is...when you push someone so much they will revolt...and badly ! and I do believe he is a victim of child marriage as much as Anandi is...and he HAS the right to his life and the right to chose his life partner...period. I am with Jagya on this one...he is immature and confused soul...and inadvertently he has turned into a monster...
BTW if Jagya is a "Sadist" ...Anandi is also a "Masochist" !  
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Child Marriage my foot, he wasn't a child when he consummated with her and went on a honeymoon now was he? He could have left her then, when she came back from her mayka. He should have told her that then. Now that he saw grass is greener he just forgot all about his wife. I dont want to understand his POV, his POV is selfish, okay fine he felt like he grew apart he could have come back and really try hard instead all he did was be mean to Anandhi and be selfish to his family. 
andv thumbnail
From S point of view she was bang on target.

I agree that J is a victim of child marriage just like A and hence he should understand A situation more than anyone else. But he is so insensitive to her and blames her for all that he is doing. Yes he has the right to choose and I would have supported him whole heatedly if he was honest to start with. but he doesnt consider that someone else also has this equal right as he does. He has built his so called strong relationship with G on a mountain of lies. All who she knows and has fallen in love with is this imaginary person who J is striving to be. He claims to love G. Then when he knew that she was falling in love with him or before confessig his love for her why didn't he tell her his truth? She has the right to know who she is falling in love with or for that matter the reality of the person who is confessing his love for her. But he wants to feel secure and being selfish doesnt want to loose her. Is that HIS right to choose? For me his right to choose and him being a victim of child marriage was lost the moment he did not tell G his reality when they were getting close. By doing this he is trapping G and forcing her to make an emotional decision. Would she have gotten close to him if she knew his truth? Knowing her she would never. And J very well knows that and hence he kept lying to her. If he doesnt give due respect and appreciate the love that he received for all these years from his family what is he going to value G love. He just wants to slefishly keep her for himself. So no he has no right to do that and all my sympathy for him ends right there. If people do this for love its not true love but pure selfishness and no regard for the person you claim to love. And before confessing his love for G did he tell A that he no longer loves her? Why did he show his disapproval when she wanted to study? That's because if she educated herself he would have no reason or excuse to choose G over her.  In fact he kept both the girls on hold so that he has someone to fall upon if something goes wrong on one end. His justification for not loving A now is that she doesnt want to change and that she doesnt understand him. When the whole house was against his decision to study she was the one who understood him and stood by him. Does G understand him? She did not even understand why he was crying. Its no fault of her's. poor girl doesnt even know this guy's real name forget anything else. She will be surprised if she even knew him? That's not a victim of child marriage but an extremely selfish and manipulative guy.   So if the CV's are going to justify J actions saying that he is a victim of child marriage then they are also justifying lies, deceit and  cheating. That for me will be the end of their social message and the end of me watching this serial coz, sorry I cannot identify with such values.