Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sumitra Showed Jagya his reality today

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
She said what we all always thought that

You jerk ,she gave you your life. YOu are alive because of her today. And you are doing this to her. 

You ungrateful slime! 

And yet acc. to the precap we see NOOO change in him.

I am happy that bhairon will ask Anandi to remove sindoor and this will push them to make her study!!

The girl for whom he is doing this.. when she will smack him , thats when he will realize and ofcourse not to mention, the money , without which he is yet to face troubles.

Lets see how much he will last in the world that is filled with people like him

SElfish and cruel

and as per the moral today , the mother's shield of protection has left him so now it begins... 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 11 May 2011 at 9:54am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vir123pmshah1Shoma_coolgirl7Heenapcuty_kniki_09TheSnowmanGauri22andvpurvimveil_of_rosesanna44KyunkiImafannami2811-Gaganjot-

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The precap was Confused, now he is calling Anandi and blaming her for sending his parents... how typical. Why are they making him a monster...  Yeah Sumitra did say if women try to be selfish and chase their dreams then they would not give birth. She is right, the kids take away half of your independence :-), even though it is fun to have them around and raise them, it is lot of work.. Big smile

Both Sumitra and Jagat had their own reasoning. Jagat was pleading that he doesn't love Anandi and Sumitra was reassuring he loves Anandi.Confused Jagat being a selfish character was telling that he loves Gowri, but what he fails to understand is he has to show some path to his wife, can't ditch her and pretend like nothing happened. He says since Gowri is a doctor she understands him well, and Anandi doesn't understand him well. All doctors won't marry a doctor dumbo.. that is not enough reasoning why you want to ditch your wife, just say you don't love her and you love some one else and you condemn child marriage and want to oppose that tradition. No need to blame Anandi for everything, how unpad she is yada yada...

Edited by redapple1 - 11 May 2011 at 10:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Habeeba_dRBO_Addictveil_of_rosesQUIRKY333pjyoSuchi-

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
What does Jagya want other's to understand, that he is bored and ashamed of Anandi all of a sudden, chi!!

I loved Sumitra today, mother has to become strict when son is lost midway.
I am shocked Jagya is not even in the mental state to understand what his mom trying to tell...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Shoma_Suchi-

Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
the precap was disgusting, he totally disregards any feeling Anandhi has, doesn't care what Anandhi is going through at all. I hope to god Anandhi doesn't accept him back like ever. It would be really GREAT if tomorrow Anandhi rebukes him for blaming HER instead of his selfish ways. She should challenge him and then dump his ass right there on the phone. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pmshah1Shoma_coolgirl7nehloveSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

i have to say here , jagya was right in his own way, if he does not love anandi there is no pint in being with her

i think he was right and wrong at the same time.he did try his level best to be nice and convince his mom to his viewpoint
and i did feel pity 4 him that nobody is trying to understand him, he is a victim of child marriage, no one can deny that,
and when nothing happened , he went back to his old self, abusing anandi ,  
jagya has the right to choose his life partner, he is right in leaving anandi but his methods r not right , he could have handled things more maturelyAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathveil_of_roses

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I don't feel Jagya is victim of child marriage. The real victims are Anandi, Phooli and Gowri. Jagya is actually victim of over pampering LOL He got what he wanted in his life, be it education or a new girl. He has it all, even after all this hungama the Jaitser family will forgive him and his life will move on. I don't know about this character, even if he marries Gowri you never know when he will fall out of love.  At that time he may say Gowri trapped him into loving her when he was vulnerable in city. LOL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepRBO_AddictShoma_rgattuBidaaifan09coolgirl7atriaandvSudhaSangeetdivy609veil_of_rosespjyonoodlesdeejayaqueelKyunkiImafannehloveSuchi-khusi_*

RBO_Addict Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_deejayaqueelKyunkiImafankhusi_*

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i have to say here , jagya was right in his own way, if he does not love anandi there is no pint in being with her

i think he was right and wrong at the same time.he did try his level best to be nice and convince his mom to his viewpoint
and i did feel pity 4 him that nobody is trying to understand him, he is a victim of child marriage, no one can deny that,
and when nothing happened , he went back to his old self, abusing anandi ,  
jagya has the right to choose his life partner, he is right in leaving anandi but his methods r not right , he could have handled things more maturelyAngry

My thoughts the same Anmol...why always Anandi's pov and Anandi's happiness??? I also see Jagya's pov ...he is also a human, I completely understand where he is coming from, I am not talking about his MCP attitude here...no matter how bad he might be or how bad his attitude is...when you push someone so much they will revolt...and badly ! and I do believe he is a victim of child marriage as much as Anandi is...and he HAS the right to his life and the right to chose his life partner...period. I am with Jagya on this one...he is immature and confused soul...and inadvertently he has turned into a monster...
BTW if Jagya is a "Sadist" ...Anandi is also a "Masochist" !  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

Go to top