Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

Me Flying there at the moment Angel 1 will reach on saturdayAngel 1
kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zaara25

hey dear, of course im having fun.. With all crazies in the world decked here, im sure we all will have fun.. Anyways how old are you? Its my favourite question already.. Im 21 😭 you must be older, i know.. Well im zaara.. Im known as the toilet queen.. So you can call me that..

i'm 21 tooo!!!!😉
y as a toilet queen????!!!!😉
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Thush--

No Now tel in which place u r ?😆u flashed and where did u go😆i will come to Heaven on saturday😍

sister, im at the first level of heaven now.. On saturday, ill reach 7th heaven and ill die again.. 😆 Now im getting scared though.. Whether my laptop can survive it.. Im already dead after the news.. Now i wonder about the situation of my laptop, oh my poor laptop.. 🤢 okay me going to visit the article again.. Gonna keep reading.. Its so blissful reading it.. Will come back again..

Sofi jaan i thought you were leaving.. Anyways hi to you dear.. 🤗

no dear am not Leaving now 😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Okie Guys me leving now see u all later Boss and SissyAngel 1

Mouli congrats to u again..hope u have a happy and a awesome life..dont feel bad u are always there in our memory come whenever u can😳Love Ya...Have fun 🤗🤗Bye see u later sometime 😳
bonjour Kirti me revenir hahahahha😆

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Okie Guys me leving now see u all later Boss and SissyAngel 1

Mouli congrats to u again..hope u have a happy and a awesome life..dont feel bad u are always there in our memory come whenever u can😳Love Ya...Have fun 🤗🤗Bye see u later sometime 😳

Wowww you Forget to me 😃
am So Happy 😕
bye see ya 
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

sister, im at the first level of heaven now.. On saturday, ill reach 7th heaven and ill die again.. 😆 Now im getting scared though.. Whether my laptop can survive it.. Im already dead after the news.. Now i wonder about the situation of my laptop, oh my poor laptop.. 🤢 okay me going to visit the article again.. Gonna keep reading.. Its so blissful reading it.. Will come back again..

Ohh sissy me to like that me travelling to 9th cloudAngel 1 will reach on Saturday anyways i will see u  later..going to watch yestersdays epi bye..

@ sofu bye from me now😆
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sofiya-

bonjour Kirti me revenir hahahahha😆

salut sofi, bravo, trs bien, tu parle franais tres tres bien, je suis content que tu essai de parler en franais avec moi 
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sofiya-

Wowww you Forget to me 😃
am So Happy 😕
bye see ya 

ohh sofi jaani i dint see u came back...soory jaani,,,see u later..bye😉