India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Avi, I cant see u crying..

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Avi I cant see u crying. My heart broke when I saw u like that..CryCryCryFANTASTIC PERFORMANCE by Ashish.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65gnitikajoliefilleice _girlBenNevisFallen StarSidda8danno-Prashu-jineejiggs

camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
now there is no doubt that she is pihu...becoz arpita can't do this kind of things becoz she loves avi alot...so there will be sad ending...avi is gonna die at the end...she will save pihu from BJ but he will die...and BJ will go to jail or mental asylum becoz she loves avi too...she will regret for her deeds...i don't like this track they ruined our show...if now they show that she is arpita then this will be a big blooper...becoz arpita cannot think about anybody else except avi...so another gud show is ending with stupidity...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3gnitikachistajoliefilleBenNevisSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
me thinks same too.. Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikacoolguy3joliefilleBenNevisSidda8

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

ya , now there is a doubt abt Pihu being Arpi coz she wud never behave dis way ...m hating dis track...Poor Avi ...why cud d Cv's not hv another track instead of dis ...then wat abt d challenege of coming back into Avi's life given by bhootni , all those scenes were just useless then, if no connection 2 further tracks...Now dey wud show Pihu wid Dev n Avi becoming all DEVDAS or die in d end or smth...really depressing track AngryAngryAngryAngryCryCryCryCry It was supposed 2 b AVITA's story ya...

B/w I wish d track turns like INTEHA PYAR KI *ng Rishi Kapoor , Rukhsar where she looses her memory in an accident n falls 4 rishi kapoor but another accident gets her memory back n she unites wid her actual BF Imran Khan (not Amir khan's nephew , dis one has done tv shows also) wid d help of rishi kapoor...

Dont wanna see Arpi/ Pihu wid anybody than Avi CryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikajoliefilleBenNevisSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
cg i m not sure we can talk more now in separate topic while update is still being written

there is so much to say lets pls wait till its done

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikacoolguy3joliefilleBenNevisSidda8

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by camjs

now there is no doubt that she is pihu...becoz arpita can't do this kind of things becoz she loves avi alot...so there will be sad ending...avi is gonna die at the end...she will save pihu from BJ but he will die...and BJ will go to jail or mental asylum becoz she loves avi too...she will regret for her deeds...i don't like this track they ruined our show...if now they show that she is arpita then this will be a big blooper...becoz arpita cannot think about anybody else except avi...so another gud show is ending with stupidity...

i m feeling same thing CamjsCry
today i saw climax scene of Aawarapan where IH saves the girl n take bullets and finally when died find himself in his beloved lap in haven CryCryCry
ohh god what a crap Angry
if this is going to happen with Avi then why the hell they shown that garden scene n Avi's convo with his mother, its gone vain.
and i too feel she is not Arpi bz she can't do this to Avi, but again at the same time Pihu's wearied expressions when Dev tell her he likes someone give me some hope,
just wishing she will b Arpita not some idiot Pihu a allAngryAngryAngryAngry
i got tears when Avi was watching her with that idiotAngry

gnitikacoolguy3BenNevisSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hey girlsSmile

Mujeh yahi dar tha jab my aaj ka epi dhekthe wakt feel kar rahi thi.
Aap sab ko  dhuki dhek ke  mujeh bhi mann achhe nahi lag raha hi.
Dont worry girls, next week will be Avi in his  dhagad dam style . U can see Avi just using his brains and smiling. No more tears Avi. Keep smiling and do ur bit. It the time for ur action.
Dont drink too much. He is going to let all the burden in his heart and with lion roar he will be back. Watch out girls. Be happy as he is going to win. woh hamara hero tho aisa kaisa chalega, do u all think he gonna commit suicide like coward? No way , he will be back soon with the roar of lion , here to win over her lady love.
Ab aap sab  Rhona dhona bandh  karo girls.
Please u all cheer up for  Avi.Big smile

Edited by BenNevis - 11 May 2011 at 12:20pm

coolguy3gnitikaice _girlSidda8

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
tumko duniya ke ghamedardse fursat nahi,
sabse ulfat sahi mujhse mohabbat na sahi.
main tumhari hoon, yehi mere liye kya kam hain?
tum mere hoke raho, yeh meri kismat na sahi.
tum mujhe bhool bhi jao, yeh haq hain tumko,
meri baat aur hain, main toh mohabbat ki hain.

Ashish , this one is for you, it is true whenever u cry, mera dil bhi rota hain, I cannot see u crying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index