Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife (Page 10)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
u can get his doze via pics and vids that keep coming every day like u know he attens many many events abhi for example he is at Cannes Film Festival so itne sare pics r coming in of his sigh him in suit its just priceless plus Wed ko he came on a talk show as well plus June main his movie is releasing Transformers 3 he is in itBig smile

k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Wowow Wow Woww ... This Is Reallly Really Awesome Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Thnks For The Invitation ...
FollowYourHeart

Guys ... GA Is Re-Telecasting In India {Zee Cafe } ... Dnt MissBig smileBig smileBig smile

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i so badly want to see it but i dnt get that damned channel gaaah but no worries i wld see with u all only diff is i wld see online

and call me Smriti...and whats ur name? btw out of the five peis that aired of s seven which one is ur fvt by far?

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
and aww at ur MD sigBlushing who made it? they r jsut so freakiiing cute LOVE THEMHug
k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
haiii Smriti ... m Hima Big smile

Yeah ...  just that different ... we can catch up with that then  Big smile

ofcourse season 1 is my fav ... n some moments of Mark N Lexie Of Season 6 Heart But sad ... thy not made up to the end Unhappy

My Siggie Is From One Of Grey's Site Heart

k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
What About U Yaar ... Whts Ur Fav . Season N Fav. Moment ?
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
u r a Maxie shipper? i used to like them but not anymore or maybe i still like them actually now i really dnt care abt most of characters in Ga its just merder nd alex cristina for me

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i think i still like Mazie though m really put off by the actress who plays Lexie coz she is like dieing for Ellen ie Mer to leave so she cna be the Grey in GA but she doesnt get it that Grey's isnt just a last name and nayone whio has that title just cant be Grey;s of GA GA means MEREDITH GREY her life her struggle her relationships she is the voice the epic center the soul and Derek the backbone the heart and Alex Cristina blood vessels...but removing that aside i think i still m a Maxie supporter Jackons and Lexie give me bad bad vibes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index