GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
as for favorite season i love all season till five hard to pick one out of first five really hard but still the thing that really made GA and MD for me was season four I LOVE THAT SEASON even though MD were apart then but omg their lvoe jsut blew me away it blew me away it totally did S two is beyond heaven too again MD were apart but u could literally BREATHE their love in the freaking air☺️ and S five gah gah gah gah gah ADORE IT its such a happy happy full of hope season at least from MD's pov☺️ S six i love because it had so much SO MUCH of Derek☺️ and adore MD in s seven too dont like Ga as a whole in s seven coz i feel all the Calzona crap sucked the lfie out of the show specially that musicla crpa that made the show such a laughing stalk but MD were beyond words evne in s seven☺️
wo tho hei ...  but we can nt have our mer der after season 8 na' {afterall the contract is going to end for many actors } ... even Miranda{chandra} is going to be on the backstage person then ...

I really used to like Maxie before ... i mean they r something different :)  .. but god a lot mess happened in their relation n now in season 8 its like the triangular love ... of maxie n jackson

n as for reports ... merder is going to live happily with that child ... that african one ... but i want a something unique end yaar 😔

who knows this shonda do the unexpected twists ... if  its nt going to be  lexie ... there's also another grey na' ... {Molly } may be she can get her ...

but at the end ... grey's always mean about ... MERDER ...  i just wish production house .. go n renew their contract  n some miracle happen to convience Patrick n ellen... n in all Patrick is definetely not interested to be a part of shondaland anymore 😔 ,,, without him Ellen also dnt be in the show 😔
Oho Lovely 😃

I Have to agree .. this calzona just gets the crap out of me 😔 i wish seaon 8 dnt get mess uo like this

I dnt know whats gng to happen at end of s eight Dunno who wld renew who not rumors r Patrick Ellen and Sandra aka the actress who plays Cristina all wld leave Frankly Ga should end then coz seirously there is NO show without Mer Der Cris these three r like THE biggest characters ever they can carry the whole show single handedly...show won't survvie without them people fell in love with MerDer's insane magic and Mer Alex George Izzie and Cris's dynamics the new characters can never ever be like them...i just hope whatever happens Patrick and ellen do things together if one goes other goes too if one stays othr stays too...Shonda said they r excited abt continuing I felt once the shooting of s eight started there is a slight change in Patrick's feelings too He was really MAD that they made MD fight again this badly but before s eight shooting he and ellen had dinner with tony who is head of GA currently and I guess both talked about their dissatisfaction with the storyline and after dinner they really seemed happy content...we got pics they were heaven...so maybe htings have changed maybe they wld stay if the story is good and Ga gets back its old grooves again...maybe...i wish they wld but if they dnt i wld get it they have been doing htis since freaking 2004 its been a long long time and like any one of us they too have right to look towards newer challenges...i just know there is no show without them...even ABC ie the network knows it coz it uses the smallest of MD scenes on promo it knows thirty secs of them has more weight than entire forty tow mins of the show...lets see what happens bu i agree the legend of Meredith and Derek deserves an ever lasting end...somehting which wld make u want to restart the journey all over again...sigh
are u into Grey's music its just HEAVEN sheer HEAVEN specially when u connect the song with the scenes they came...sigh
yeah .. i read  that article too ... its just a month before article na' ... n i heard sandra oh is going to continue yaar ... kevin definetely not going to continue ..  i mean comeon his track completely ended in season 7 only 😔 ..  i used to like him .. n reg. s tracks ... u r right ...its just HEAVEN ... specially the lyrical track at the start n end of the show ...

do u see any indian shows ?  there's a show called Navya ... they copied greys  track at the start  :(((((((

gtg now .. willl catch u tom ❤️
the only indian show i see love and cheirsh is Remix nothing else

and lol i hate keven and his char totally hate them and Sandra wnt continue most likely but keven certianly wld he is one of those ass kissing suckers

and the start and end things  voice overs Mer does them but the songs that cme in btw r magic too...ok se eu tom nice talking to u hugs
Heyya

Good Morning :)

Catch Star Movies  Now- Made Of Honor

Hehe Welcome Yaar ...

Btw Happy FrndShip Day 😃