can any onle tell me about amnesia track?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi frds can any one tell about amnesia track.like in cancer track u guys revealed that suhana wont have cancer and also in that track viewers have an idea reports will come normal.there every one waiting for reports.but in this amnesia track how the story goes and how it will take happy end.pls help me so that i can see with an happy any peace mind.because i watch this show not for curiosity only for happiness and for peace.some of u guys revealed about sailesh re ntry likethat  pls reveal the story if u know...
Edited by subha4u - 12 years ago
Spoiler 
High light to read 😉   
 Ishaan will have partial amnesia ... and He will completely forgets Suhana... While suhaana will try to meke him remember and they r going to shoe it as funny track. Since he has lost his memory . Doc will ask them to send Suhaana away from Ishaan. KK is on tour so suhaana will stay as family friend. All in all after few weeks Ishaan will hit his head again and will remember Suhaana... Raunak will have another woman in his life. but she is sick and he is helping her . In the end everything willl b ok in both tracks. all right so just chill and participate in all the discussion... U can also try the Help Desk .
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
@nets...put a spoiler on ur reply yar...😊
Wait. What is this banging head thing? That makes it so K-serial types Cant they show a bit more realistic way to treat him! 
Amnesia track was so boring in OBS,,,,,,,,lolita tries to be close with IShaan but he ignores her and many times talks rudely with her...at last he wont remember anything but falls in love with lalitha,,,,,,I guess the same will be in SGP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and mostly from now no romantic scenes of SUSHAAN